Catador de Prepagos

Participa en Conversaciones y Comparte Experiencias sobre Escorts y prostitutas en Medellín y Colombia.

  • Catador se renovó y ahora tiene ClubClub, reseñas guiadas, niveles y diseño nuevo. Mira todo lo que cambió. Ver las novedades

Contenido reciente de Seven

  1. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    Thanks guys! @FuManChu. Yorgelis, the first, quoted me something like 300k pesos for an hour which is pretty much what Lleras girls charge. SHe is not Lleras caliber, so obvious pass.The second girl, Paula isn't appealing to me from what I see from the photos at least. We'll see. @prepsupport...
  2. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    Reporting back. So I've been here a few weeks thus far. As mentioned, I've been looking for some culazos and nalgotas, so may not be terribly useful for you all. Firstly, Parque Lleras. I stand firm in what I said first. It's pretty shit now. Tons of cop presence. I've seen cops along the way...
  3. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    Wow, this is comprehensive. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. Definitely wil see if I can get a successful street session off in the coming weeks. Adding another thing for giringos coming after me: I got detained by police in Lleras Park. I was doing my normal people...
  4. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    Speaking of more economic options too, I've seen some of the street girls with decent bodies. As I understand it, they're like 50 - 100k right? Is there a certain street/section of Botero that they're on? Is it between Carrera 53and calle 52?
  5. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    I didn't buy a bottle at Luna Lunera. Bear in mind this was around December 2025. They weren't very pushy or pressuring at all. I probably went each time around 12-2am or so. No issues. Of course, everyone lives a different experience. If I dare to step into a bar/club in Parque Lleras they're...
  6. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    For me, it was enjoyable to talk with the women in a low stress environment. I like talking and kicking it back,and Luna Lunera provides an environment to do so without too much hustle and bustle. I don't think I ever ended up banging a girl from there either, so I couldn't report back on prices...
  7. S

    Reflections from a Returner

    Just got back to Medellin for the first time since last year. I've kept up with the fearmongering online - don't bring condoms, they're cracking down on sex tourists, a new mall is opening around Parque Lleras... On my two previous voyages to Medellin, I really enjoyed people watching at Lleras...
  8. Ava Leon 3233254772

    Como un gringo, puedo confirmar. No voy a pagar esa mierda.
  9. S

    Mid-July Medellin trip

    Great info, santan. No AC is the death of me when I'm going to Medellin. I'm so spoiled from living at home - I can't handle it. The cops are really detaining people and requesting passports now if you're just in the presence of a girl? That's absurd. They really are trying to inconvenience the...
  10. S

    Actrices de Mr.Supremo

    Hello brother. Did you have any luck finding these women? He visto Jade Vegas en mileroticos tambien, pero no he visto a ninguna otra. Me pregunto dónde encuentra a estas mujeres.
Atrás
Arriba