Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

23 Reviews By A Gringo. por Various

• Autor Various
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 65
  • Visitas 23K

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Was at Hannah's today, it was so sluggish and lousy that I just packed up and left in the middle of the event. I had a weird feeling beforehand because she responded to messages like she was doing a favor. But the reviews were so good that I went to her instead of the proven option. Either she had a hangover or a stomach problem or someone had died. Hey, we're all human. But it was one of the worst experiences of my life, so check her mood beforehand.
Damn man, thanks for the heads up. I was one of the ones who had a great experience. I'll note her mood going forward.

FELIPAO

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Was at Hannah's today, it was so sluggish and lousy that I just packed up and left in the middle of the event. I had a weird feeling beforehand because she responded to messages like she was doing a favor. But the reviews were so good that I went to her instead of the proven option. Either she had a hangover or a stomach problem or someone had died. Hey, we're all human. But it was one of the worst experiences of my life, so check her mood beforehand.
I was with her in the end of April and although her great reviews and her pretty face, I was disappointed with the way she conducted the entire process in my hotel room and I paid for 2 hours, I made her a drink before to start a conversation that was vague. The process was very mechanical, she went straight to action, and full of rules about everything. “You can’t grab me here only like this, you can suck my tits but it has to be lightly,….etc”
It’s like you described like if she was doing me a favor, very cold attitude. It was so plain that I just told her to finish me off with a hand job without a condom.

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I was with her in the end of April and although her great reviews and her pretty face, I was disappointed with the way she conducted the entire process in my hotel room and I paid for 2 hours, I made her a drink before to start a conversation that was vague. The process was very mechanical, she went straight to action, and full of rules about everything. “You can’t grab me here only like this, you can suck my tits but it has to be lightly,….etc”
It’s like you described like if she was doing me a favor, very cold attitude. It was so plain that I just told her to finish me off with a hand job without a condom.
Part of my wants to sympathize.

The other is asking why the hell you booked a 2 hour delivery which was probably hella expensive with a girl you never have tested before?

FELIPAO

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Part of my wants to sympathize.

The other is asking why the hell you booked a 2 hour delivery which was probably hella expensive with a girl you never have tested before?
From my experience with Brazilian and Venezuelan chicks. It has always worked great for me, I finish off as many times as I want in 2 hours without feeling pressured with time, and they usually offer a lower price for 2 hours straight. This was my first in Colombia and with a chick with so many rules.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Damn. She didn't say anything to me about 'rules' so-to-speak. She told me what she offered (and what she didn't) but it was a very short/simple list. It definitely didn't come across cold or anything like that either.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to keep all of this in mind for revisits.

R

Rings

Invitado
Damn man, thanks for the heads up. I was one of the ones who had a great experience. I'll note her mood going forward.
I’m shocked. Visited her twice and both times she was exceptional. Was looking forward to another session next month.