Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Energy Living por ADon

ADon

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Is it any good? Many units avaliable to rent do they have good policy? Most of the reviews are a couple years old. Any other recommendations for places that are good for gringos?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I haven’t stayed there but friends have and I’ve visited friends there and hung out in the pool. Rooms are nice, pool is very popular. Sit in the restaurant downstairs for breakfast and you’ll see a steady stream of prepagos going home after a night with a gringo.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
It’s my go to place. Check on VRBO or Air BnB. About a mile from Lleras Park area.
Has security and must check the girls in/out. If chicas not Colombian, they want to see original passport & ID. They take fotos of all visiting chicas. Rooms have safe.
There is a full grocery store with ATM and eating places close by. The restaurant/bar in the building is excellent, can get snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers room service. Some nights they have live entertainment or DJ, so if staying in lower floors u will hear the music til at least midnight.
On top floor, pool area is nice and they have a decent gym.

aldeezy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
It’s my go to place. Check on VRBO or Air BnB. About a mile from Lleras Park area.
Has security and must check the girls in/out. If chicas not Colombian, they want to see original passport & ID. They take fotos of all visiting chicas. Rooms have safe.
There is a full grocery store with ATM and eating places close by. The restaurant/bar in the building is excellent, can get snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers room service. Some nights they have live entertainment or DJ, so if staying in lower floors u will hear the music til at least midnight.
On top floor, pool area is nice and they have a decent gym.
How much is it per night?

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Look on vrbo and put map around Lleras Park, ít’s located on Cra. 30.
Depends on what u want/ need and when.
I usually pay $140 nite for studio/ balcony or 1 bdroom.
But have seen prices range from $118 to $240.