Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Fiorella 3132010079 por msanchez

msanchez

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
NAME: Fiorella

NUMBER: 3132010079

RATE: 120 Horas (250 hours domicilios)

PLACE: Domicilios

FACE: I think she is pretty, cute face, nice smile, pretty eyes.

BODY: I would describe her body as fun, all natural, good size firm tits more than a handful, and a big firm ass that is a pleasure to grab. She is not the skinny type, she is voluptuous but her body is firm, there is not extra fat or skin. She has not had a baby before so no mommy damage. The photos on her ad are recent and accurate.

SERVICE: I've met Fiorella before when she visited Medellin earlier this year. She lives in Bogota but travels around Colombia from time to time for this work. I usually prefer more voluptuous women who are all natural without any plastic and she was exactly my type. It was easy to message her on whatsapp and I usually prefer domicilios for my appointments, but she also has her own site I believe that I have not visited before. Anyways I just happened to come across her ad while I was browsing mileroticos and I was pleasantly surprised to see she was back visiting Medellin for work. I messaged her immediately and asked her to meet that afternoon at my apartment.

I wasn't sure if she remembered me from before while we were messaging but when she arrived and I opened my door she immediately recognized my face. We caught up while drinking a beer and then we went to the bedroom. I asked her if she wanted a shower first and she accepted while I waited for her in my bed. She came out wearing only a towel and that's when the fun began.

She is a good kisser but doesn't seem to enjoy too much tongue or maybe just with me. We negotiated oral natural during our messages earlier and she provides it for an extra fee of 30. Her oral skills are very good, very wet and soft with just the right amount of suction. She does not rush through it and provided it for as long as I wanted. And she was able to fit almost all of me in her mouth but maybe only because I am not very huge, I would say just average size or slightly above. After oral for a while it was my turn to return the favor so I worshipped those firm and full breasts first before moving down and providing oral on her. I understand not everyone enjoys this with prepagos but I enjoy it with the ones that I consider more clean and attractive. She seemed to enjoy my oral for a while and I am not sure if I was able to make her finish or not but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Once I was ready I applied the condom and we started in missionary because she was already in position. She was still very wet from my oral so it was easy to enter but she was also very tight and I started off slow. I enjoyed being on top for a while, caressing and sucking her breasts and coming up for kisses every now and then. Once I was tired I asked her to get on top and this woman knows how to ride. She can go both up and down or stay all the way down and grind on me, alternating between both. I didn't want to finish before trying doggy style with her so I asked for her to get on all fours and I enjoyed stroking her ass at my own pace, hard and fast and sometimes soft and slow. Then I asked her to lay down on her stomach so that I could finish in my favorite position and I had a deep release in the condom while on top of her. I laid there for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow and catching my breath before she went to take another shower. Once she got dressed again we talked some more and had another beer together before she ordered a taxi back to her hotel.

CONCLUSION: Fiorella has been one of my favorite girls that I've found from mileroticos and I see her every chance I get. I don't normally see as many girls as I used to but I make an exception for her. She has a very calm and friendly personality, has a full all natural voluptuous body that I love, and a pretty face and smile. Not only that but the service I receive from her is as close to a girlfriend or a friends with benefits type that I've found on mileroticos so far.

msanchez

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Hey guys, I only realized how to post photos now in case the ad gets deleted so here are her photos:

9b697ede6c7603ea677e0ce28c8d84f8.jpg 29167e5f7371c267ce0c0b4038cbba18.jpg ab22e9af0beb8f2533eb33b8a14635ad.jpg c829680d5ac6047711e5bcc26b378a08.jpg e04990b8678fa591137ab2dd7217044d.jpg f0f03317f4349688957d350c977ce5d1.jpg