Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Mely- 3002902903 - good service por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
2 hrs - $300k COP
Hair is straight- blk – top of her ass
5'5"- 130 lbs – very pretty Colombian chica with dark eyes, pretty facial features and white teeth with a beautiful smile (she came in looking like Cleopatra with straight bangs and eyeliner). Nice figure with smooth brown skin- very nice natural breast with half dollar size areolas & responsive nipples (lactating). Big ass with good legs. Pussy is shaved with small clit- dark lips that lead to a lt pink moist tunnel. Tats on one arm.: In Medellin- Poblado, saw photos of Mely on Mileroticos/Medellin. Contacted her and setup for her to come to my rental condo. She was excellent with communication. She arrived late due to traffic. Photos are pretty accurate, a few extra pounds, but very attractive. Checked her in and off to the condo we went. Put on some music, grabbed a drink and talked for a few minutes. No English so we used translator.
Mely slipped into black sheer lingerie and as she was pulling out dildos and lubricants, I stood behind her and began breast/ass/pussy play, with her reaching around and playing with me. I then laid her on the bed and spread her wide. I moved up on Mely and we began French Kiss (she's a good kisser with tongue) and then moved down to her nice breast. As I'm working on her breast, she is rubbing a dildo on her pussy. I then moved down and began licking her pussy. She seemed to enjoy as her sounds and wetness were wonderful. I then grabbed a toy, inserted in her pussy while I licked her ass. I then moved up for BBBJ/Balls*lt Face Fuck which led to a full on erection. Then moved Mely into Missionary*with me off the bed. Spread her wide open, applied condom and inserted into her ass. Developed a good rhythm, then inserted a dildo into her pussy. Sight and sounds were wonderful.... alot of fun..... out comes #1.
Took a quick break, refreshed our drinks and it was back for more playtime. As we were talking I was playing with her nice breast and she would squeeze her nipples and drops of milk would appear. ... awesome. Mely applied some lube to me and began masturbating me to get me erect again. Applied a cover and moved into vaginal Doggie with me off the bed and playing with her ass with my finger. I then inserted into her ass and we go at it. This lady can throw that nice ass back at you.... she is giving as good as she is getting. She then grabs my hand and pulls it underneath so I can play with her wet pussy and clit. I must say, I don't think I've ever fucked so hard in anal for so long as to where both of us were really enjoying it. As we tired, took a quick break. Got back at it with Mely BBBJ/Balls and in a position I could insert and work the dildo in her pussy and play with her ass. Watching this and Mely sucking my balls, felt the urge, masturbated while Mely was sucking my balls, out comes an intense #2. What a great time!!!!!!
Mely is a very pretty girl. She has an excellent attitude, is fun, funny and seems to be enjoying herself. Seems she truly enjoys anal. I highly recommend.

1.jpg 6.jpg

Croquet 2.0

Catador
Puntaje
Cool you enjoyed her service man.

Those 300K you mentioned include the natural BJ and anal?

Greetings.

Levi Jr

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Good review, bro. Just be aware there's a special section in English on the forum