Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Wingman? por Medellinmike

Medellinmike

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Good afternoon. I’m thinking about coming back down next week. I’ve been down there four times in the past year. I never purposely came down for this reason, as I just have a lot of friends down there, I’ve done some business stuff, and have just enjoyed living life. That being said, I might come down next week for a couple weeks and get after it. I’m an attractive, tall, successful guy, so I don’t have many problems getting women in the US, I just don’t find the majority of them attractive and I’m kind of over it. If I do come down next week, is anyone like-minded? I love business, I work out every day, and traveling the world. And more than anything I love women. I really want to have some crazy adventures. Let me know if you’re interested. I really only want some of that’s like minded. I don’t like to sit around and drink all day and I do not do drugs. I do like to have a few beers maybe, but I’m not a day drinker or anything.

N

Norville

Invitado
Medellin Mike - Same boat my friend. Visiting for the week and likeminded w/ regard to drinking/drugs and lifestyle. How does one meet someone else on here?

N

Norville

Invitado
I have no clue how to DM someone on here haha. I clicked your name and didn't see the option.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I have no clue how to DM someone on here haha. I clicked your name and didn't see the option.
I think you need to register an account first. Either way, once you do just hover over his name, or click his name and go to his personal page.

Either way, you will have the option to "Iniciar una conversación"