Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Advice on Medellin Chicas por Satoshi

Satoshi

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Is it safer to have a prepago girl that has been reviewed on this site come to my place or is it better to go out to the spas.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Is it safer to have a prepago girl that has been reviewed on this site come to my place or is it better to go out to the spas.
Those two are not necessarily different things. Some of the girls reviewed here are spa girls. Let's just assume you are only going to stick with reviewed girls (spa or independent) because random ads are risking too much both with quality/safety.

In that case, by staying in your hotel (with security checking IDs and not letting the girl leave without checking with you first) I'd say that is a little safer as you don't have to go to a location that you are unfamiliar with. I would give that the edge. Also understand that this will be much more $. Relatively still not expensive (so I still did it a couple times).

However some places let girls leave without checking and the girls know it. Other places don't have security at all (some AirBnBs). This would be less safe as she could get your stuff. Again, with reviewed girls I don't think this is AS likely, but if you have valuable shit lying around then it might be worth it for her to take a chance. This would be less safe IMO.

As for reviews: Just keep in mind that if there is just one (usually positive review) it might be a self-review. Stick to the ones with multiple positive reviews. Especially from people who post negative reviews (when warranted) also.

Also keep in mind that we all have different tastes. One guy here likes them bigger than I do. My 10 might be a 7 to him and visa-versa.

----

P.S. Understand that the popular ones are really tough to get a hold of so you should probably start reaching out a least a few days before you get to Medellín for highly reviewed independent girls.

Feel free to post which girls you are thinking about and the guys here can give you follow ups. I recommended a girl for a while but I've heard from multiple people that her service has went down hill. This is something people are also talking about on the Spanish speaking side of this forum.

As I said above, we all have our own tastes but perhaps we can keep you safe.

Flameboy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
As an expat, here in Medellin right now visiting family, I think it is better to go to spas or houses that are reviewed here, and try to go with a local so you feel better. There are soo many girls out there, some are fishy but if you follow the recommendations you should be fine.
Dont bring street girls to your condo from parque lleras for example
Ask me if you have questions. Cheers

Macaque

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I would recommend going to the casas/spas and picking the girls you like the most and exchanging phone numbers. That's the safest bet if you want to hang out with them later at whatever price you guys agree on. As mentioned before, don't play with fire with the llegas girls, you'll either get ripped off or robbed.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Heyyyyy Satoshi, First off I pick a hotel/condo (usually in Lleras Park/Poblado area when traveling solo) that allows chicas and has security (came in handy when I had an unruly chica) that check IDs. Then pick some chicas from mileroticos/Medellin or Pasion prepagos. Do my research here for reviews and comments and make my selections. Contact them thru WhatsApp and work out my deal (services- time- money) with having them come visit me for xx hours or even overnight. Sure, it cost me more but it is what works best for me and I feel safe in doing it this way. So far, so good.

Cantona79

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello! I have a question. Have you ever visited any girl from Ellas Erotic? I would like to know that this place is in good condition and is recommended for gringo?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hello! I have a question. Have you ever visited any girl from Ellas Erotic? I would like to know that this place is in good condition and is recommended for gringo?
There are a ton of girls from EE that have been reviewed by gringos. Too many to list here. Do a search at the far top right for the girl's name that you like. If you are just searching for a name then check the box too.

This would be the result for "mia silver": https://catadorcolombia.com/search/1346401/?q=mia+silver&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Morales85

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi guys!
i am glad I found this thread. I am heading to Medellin in late January. Would love to try ebony girl. I am from Eastern Europe and never had opportunity to have one. Could you suggest some that are verified and worth trying?
Thanks in advance!

Morales85

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi guys, any opinions about https://pasionprepagos.com/ ?
Are they gtg ? All girls are ok ?
I am basically looking for a girl in Bogota, but there is no english thread and I thought that founding a good intercity agency is a good option.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hi guys, any opinions about https://pasionprepagos.com/ ?
Are they gtg ? All girls are ok ?
Pasion has some good ones but some total scams too. I would say the same for https://www.photoprepagos.com, https://prepagos69.com/, and https://co.mileroticos.com/

Avoid skokka at all costs

I am basically looking for a girl in Bogota, but there is no english thread and I thought that founding a good intercity agency is a good option.

All of those sites have Bogotá girls.

--

Remember, most girls on all of those sites are independents but some are aligned with agencies/casas/spas/etc.

None of those things means that the girls are necessarily good or that they are bad either.

You have to run the phone number through the search function to look for reviews. Use a translator if you have to. You don't have to understand every detail. Just identify if the girl is shitty or a scam. You can probably due that by the rating (stars or #) without even translating.

There are other forums that are more active for Bogotá but they would be in Spanish too. The English only sites tend to have shitty information for the most part.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I always go to a casa / spa first for first meet. Inviting a girl I don’t know to my place is risky, even if she has good reviews. Chemistry just might not be there.
If I have a good session or two at her place then I’ll consider inviting her to my place. Done this many times and often turned into overnight stays, going out and partying, etc.