Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Amaya - 3024684522 por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
2 hrs - $400k COP
hair is curly- dk brown with red hi-lites – top of shoulders
late 30s – early 40s
5'7"- 170 lbs (small BBW)- attractive black Colombian chica with dark eyes, pretty facial features and white teeth with a beautiful smile. Big girl with curvy figure with smooth black skin (photos make her look coppertone, but she is black)- very nice natural breast with small areolas & responsive eraser tip nipples. Big ass with big strong legs. Pussy is shaved with small clit- black lips that lead to a moist tunnel.
Made another trip to Medellin. Saw photos of Amaya on Mileroticos/Medellin. Contacted her and setup for her to come to my rental condo. She was excellent with communication. She arrived a little late due to traffic. Photos are misleading as they are out of date and she is a bigger woman, but attractive. Checked her in and off to the condo we went. Put on some music, grabbed a drink and talked for a few minutes. Her english is minimal but we fumbled through with Spanish.... we actually didn't talk that much. When we got down to business, it was full on non stop for about an hour and a half.
I began breast play, then we headed to the bed. I spead out on the bed waiting for Amaya as she was pulling out dildos, condoms and oils. She hopped on the bed and immediately began BBBJ/Deep Throat/Balls*light Face Fuck, this lady can suck a dick. She acts like it's her favorite lollipop... fantastic. I then moved her to where I could insert my Finger in Pussy and Ass and worked on her while she is still BBBJ. Now at attention, moved Amaya into Missionary*with me off the bed, spread Amaya wide open, applied condom and inserted into her ass. Developed a good rhythm, then inserted my finger into her wet pussy, which led to inserting a dildo into her pussy. This was a lot of fun..... so out comes #1.
I go clean myself and when I return, Amaya is still inserting the dildo into her pussy. So I climbed back in, lubed up the smaller dildo and inserted into in her ass. While this is going on I move into a position where with her other hand she begins to masturbate me. This lady can multi-task. After what I believe her to get an orgasm, she moves over to me and begins BBBJ/Deep Throat/Balls/Face Fuck. Getting erect again, we apply a cover and we move into vaginal Missionary, then Doggie with me off the bed and inserting and working a dildo in her ass. This lady can throw that big ass back at you. As this is going on, (for me getting that 2nd nut can take awhile) we are constantly moving from Handjob- BBBJ/Deep Throat/Balls*Face Fuck to Fingers in pussy to Doggie to dildo play to Cowgirl/breast play.... and Amaya is with me all the way. We would take quick breaks mostly to change condoms. Then Amaya applied lube to me and her pussy, climbed on me in Cowgirl and we did a stripper slide that got me where I needed to get..... out comes #2. WOW!!!! that was fun. Afterwards I look around at all the condoms on the floor and had to laugh.
Was kind of surprised when Amaya arrived, as the fotos are out of date. But Amaya is an attractive girl, just a big girl..... with a fantastic attitude. Her BBBJ is one of the best I've ever had. She was kind of shy at first but when she got rolling, is fun and seems to be enjoying herself. This session was excellent. If you like small BBW girls, I highly recommend.

1.jpg 7.jpg