Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Another wonderful visit with Lovely Lily - 3122324158 por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Activities: FK- breast play- shower- DATY- BLS*BBJ/DT*lt FF*dildo in ass- mish in ass*DP*toy play pussy- massage- doggie in pussy*DP*toy play anal
Session Length: 2+ hrs
Fee: 510k COP- ($130usd)- $200k visit(incl vag*toys)- add'l $30k natural oral- $80k anal
Hair Length and Color: straight- blk– top of shoulders
Age: 20s Physical Description: 5'7"- 135 lbs- beautiful Colombian chica with dark eyes, very pretty facial features, full lips, white teeth (beautiful smile that lights up a room). Nice curvy figure with smooth black skin (fotos are spot on except they make her seem coppertone). Very nice small natural breast with awesome puffy areolas/responsive eraser tip nipples. Nice tight ass with strong shapely legs. Pussy is shaved with small clit- black lips that lead to a dark pink moist tunnel.
Rest of the Story: In Medellin again so contacted Lily and setup for her to come to my rental condo. She was excellent with communication. Checked her in and off to the condo we went. Put on some music, grabbed some wine and talked for a few minutes, Her english is better than my Spanish so we fumbled thru with english/spanish. Since I've met her before, we are very comfortable with one another and started slow dancing in the living room while we FK/groping each other. I began slowly removing her clothes and exploring that wonderful body which led to us heading to the shower.
Bathed her from chest to feet with FK/ nipple*pussy play with her stroking jr to full attention. Then we headed to the bed where I spread Lily wide open and started FK/ nipple play/ DATY (what beautiful tits/ pussy) which she seemed to enjoy. Lily then rose up, slid down the side of the bed in a crouched position, inserted dildo in her ass and began working on me with BLS*BBBJ*DT*lt FF. WOW.... This young lady knows what she is doing and does it very well. Almost so I was just about to nut, asked her if ok for CIM, but she said no, so I had to pull away. Then positioned Lily in mish with me off the bed, covered up and inserted jr in her ass while she inserted dildo in her pussy. Then I positioned the dildo to where, when I rose up on her for FK/nipple play, with the rhythm we developed it would still DP her. When I would stand back up I would control the dildo while she had a vibrator on her clit. If this sounds like fun, let me tell you it is. As I came to get my spine tingling nut, Lily was still wanting more so as I still had a hard on, I kept going. Removed the dildo in her pussy, still had the vibrator on her clit and picked up the pace with me still in her ass. By the time it's all said and done, Lily finally pulled away and I would almost swear I had made buttermilk in the condom. Another WOW..... that was work..... and so much fun.
Lily then asked if I wanted a massage, so since my neck was a little tight, hell yeah. So she did a nice massage on my neck and back. Turned over and Lily began another nice BBBJ*DT to get jr back to attention. We then moved into doggie, covered up and inserted jr in her pussy while I worked the dildo in her ass. Lily also puts the vibrator on her clit and in a position where, with the rhythm we had, it would come in contact my nuts... awesome feeling. As I tired, Lily then spread me out on the bed, cleaned me up and told me she wanted me to nut 1 more time. I said good luck, but she says I'm going to try. And tried she did. She positioned herself so I could watch and started with another wonderful BBBJ*DT*BLS*lt FF.... what a beautiful sight of her working on me..... fantastic!!
I really enjoy my visits with Lily. She has a great attitude, is fun, goes with the flow and seems to be enjoying this herself, especially the anal. Bring your A game cause she is a willing participant and I'll almost guarantee that you will give up before she does.
I highly recommend. She is in my rotation when I visit Medellin.

26.jpg 25.jpg