Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Ashley 3001992586 por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Gentleman, I'm back in town. I had a girl from Tinder lined up; but our available times could not align so I went on the keyboard hunt. Came across Ashley and her excellent review from our Spanish speaking compatriots. Easy setup via WhatsApp. An hour later I arrived and realized I had been here on my last trip when I played with Mia - who now appears to be working under another independently under another name. The location is in Laureles next door to a sex shop. So far, 2 great scores at a very low cost from Ellas Erotic.

NAME: Ashley

RATE: 120 an hour + 40 for natural oral

PLACE: Laureles

FACE: Ashley is beautiful; pretty face, nice smile, always smiling.

BODY: About 5'3, slim toned physique with a night tight butt. Natural breasts that are proportionate for her build. She walked in, gave me a kiss and then did a little twirl to get me ready for her. Nice dark latina tan.

SERVICE: She provides a high quality service. It is somewhere inbetween a professional prepaid service and girlfriend expereicne. At times she appears to be providing a strong professional service; then without warning she will provide the more passionate girlfriend kissing experience that I tend to prefer. I do prefer more of a GFE, but I cannot complain about the quality of service.

KISSES: passionate and with tongue.

Oral: She is talented at oral. Took it all the way down; it felt great.

Review: I arrived on time. Waited a couple minutes and greated by another girl and shown a room. Ashley came in a couple minutes later in street clothes, gave me a kiss and said she was going to shower. She went and returned quickly. She provided a nice strip tease with kissing, and eventually we were both naked. I layed on my back and she gave natural oral. Next she climbed on top and did me in varying way before moving to doggy. After doggy we did missionary, and she made me blow inside her by kissing me passionately.

I strongly recommend Ashley if you want an uncomplicated girl that provides a stellar service. She is beautiful and personable.

Última edición: