Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Asking about the basics por Cal

• Autor Cal
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 4
  • Visitas 1K
C

Cal

Invitado
Howdy,

I’m going to be in town for work for a few days and I figured that since life is short, and I should try to meet someone. I’ll be getting town in 3 days, and I wanted to check if things tend to shut down around Christmas / Christmas Eve. Are things changing at all because of Omicron?

Logistically, I had been thinking that Parque Illeras would be the easiest spot for a gringo with limited Spanish to meet someone, but let me know if that’s a mistake.

Also, I was wondering if there were certain Spanish search terms people could suggest for the prepagos sites. I tend to go for what we call “spinners” in the US, petite women with small waist/chest/butt. I’m thinking 20-30 would be great for age range, but older is fine if they have the right body type. Google translate isn’t helping much on this, so suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Cal

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Terms: Delgada/Flaca/Flaquita - you can also add an 's' to the end of any of those terms. Those seems to be the most popular terms.

I was in MDE for 8 days and got back on Tuesday so the Omicron news was still starting to build steam. Right when I arrived and just before I left, both countries changed the entry rules.

I had a blast. I saw many that fit the bill for you in the vicinity of Parque Lleras but that is not my scene. Many of my local contacts seemed to indicate it is only as bad as you make it though. If you get mixed in with drugs and that other stuff then bad shit will find you. Some of the girls are not even hookers but simply girls looking to scam you. The ones that are actually hookers are overpriced from what I hear. Too much money for mediocre quality.

If you want to be in that area stick to Provenza (to the east by a few streets). You'll still find what your looking for but a little cleaner/classier scene. Obviously you still keep your guard up and don't get reckless, but not the death trap people hype it to be either.

For apartment girls (better than Parque Lleras IMHO), there are a few well reviewed girls that fit your bill. I think I remember a few in here: https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/23-reviews-by-a-gringo.8457/

I don't mind spending a little more for security (and high quality). If you go to La Isla, you will find many girls of all shapes and sizes. There were enough flaquitas to keep you happy. The price was 320k pesos. Many of my local contacts as well as gringos told me Fase 2 was solid too. Very large club with many girls. My best friend went there and liked it better than La Isla. Perhaps there were more spinners because that is his chosen body type too. But I honestly can't say for sure.

Finally, I only saw a few spinners at Loutron, but they did not have a lot of girls working in the afternoon either.

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Terms: Delgada/Flaca/Flaquita - you can also add an 's' to the end of any of those terms. Those seems to be the most popular terms.

I was in MDE for 8 days and got back on Tuesday so the Omicron news was still starting to build steam. Right when I arrived and just before I left, both countries changed the entry rules.

I had a blast. I saw many that fit the bill for you in the vicinity of Parque Lleras but that is not my scene. Many of my local contacts seemed to indicate it is only as bad as you make it though. If you get mixed in with drugs and that other stuff then bad shit will find you. Some of the girls are not even hookers but simply girls looking to scam you. The ones that are actually hookers are overpriced from what I hear. Too much money for mediocre quality.

If you want to be in that area stick to Provenza (to the east by a few streets). You'll still find what your looking for but a little cleaner/classier scene. Obviously you still keep your guard up and don't get reckless, but not the death trap people hype it to be either.

For apartment girls (better than Parque Lleras IMHO), there are a few well reviewed girls that fit your bill. I think I remember a few in here: https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/23-reviews-by-a-gringo.8457/

I don't mind spending a little more for security (and high quality). If you go to La Isla, you will find many girls of all shapes and sizes. There were enough flaquitas to keep you happy. The price was 320k pesos. Many of my local contacts as well as gringos told me Fase 2 was solid too. Very large club with many girls. My best friend went there and liked it better than La Isla. Perhaps there were more spinners because that is his chosen body type too. But I honestly can't say for sure.

Finally, I only saw a few spinners at Loutron, but they did not have a lot of girls working in the afternoon either.
Hi, you should do some reviews of the girls you got laid here in Medellín, it would help a lot to the whole community. And I have a question. Do you try to fuck regular girls without paying them here in Medellín? I think it would be very easy for amercians, because of the looks, and that the trip would be cheaper.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Yeah, I'm going to post some reviews. Just haven't had much time. I'm a little behind on work but hope to have it done soon.

Also, I did not try to fuck regular girls. The problem for me is that is never seems 'cheaper.' I always take into account the time I spend on the girls. At home it is one thing, on a short vacation it is another.

This was my first trip to Medellín and I wanted to pack in the fun. More girls to fuck if I could 'schedule' them in. I'd like to go back for an extended stay and in that case, I probably would get involved in local activities and perhaps try that route, in addition to working girls. When each minute/hour is not as limited, I'll be more flexible with my time.

Última edición: