Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Awesome Anais - 3233449198 por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Activities: FK- breast/pussy play- shower- DATY- mish in pussy/ass*DP with finger- BLS*BBJ/DT*lt FF*BLS*masturbation*CIM- doggie
Session Length: 2.5 hrs
Fee: 375k COP- ($95usd* tip incl)- $125k p/hr (incl all 3 holes)
Hair Length and Color: curly- red- down to top of ass
Physical Description: 5'6"- 125 lbs- attractive mature Venezuelan girl with pretty facial features, full lips, beautiful smile. Thin figure with smooth lt brown skin tone (fotos are spot on, with just a couple extra pounds in stomach area). Awesome big natural breast with brown areolas/responsive eraser tip nipples. Nice tight ass with nice legs. Pussy is shaved with nice clit that you can get ahold of- dark brown lips that lead to a dark pink moist tunnel.
Rest of the Story: Sitting in rental condo thinking about what I was in the mood for....nice set of natural tits came to mind. Started my research and came across Anais.
So contacted her and setup for her to come to my rental condo. She was excellent with communication. Checked her in and off to the condo we went. Put on some music, grabbed some wine, took some fotos and had a smoke on the balcony. Her english is minimal so we fumbled thru with english/spanish, sometimes using translator. We became very comfortable with one another quickly which led to FK (excellent kisser) and groping each other (I just had to play with her big natural tits and her pussy got wet quickly) which led to us heading to the shower.
Bathed Anais from chest to feet with FK/ breast*pussy play with her stroking jr to full attention. Then we headed to the bed where I spread Anais wide open and started FK/ nipple play/ DATY while breast* nipple play (what beautiful tits/ pussy) which she seemed to enjoy. Then I rose up, covered up and inserted jr into her moist pussy. We developed a nice rhythm and since I was off the bed, I would rise up on her for more FK/nipple play while able to go deep into that tight pussy. After a bit, I inserted jr in her tight ass while rubbing on her clit and then inserting my finger in her pussy for DP action. As I could feel the build up, we then positioned me on the bed, discarded the condom, positioned Anais so I could play with her tits and she began BBBJ*DT*lt FF*BLS (this lady knows what she is doing). I told her I was about to come, so she began to masturbate me while sucking on jr's head until I CIM...... Fantastic!!!!! as it has been awhile for me for CIM.
We took a wine and smoke break with good conversation. Then back to FK/body groping to get jr back to attention and that pussy wet again. So we moved Anais in a crouched position on side of the bed with her pussy and ass gaping, covered up and went into doggie in her pussy. Anais starting twerking on jr which was great. Then we moved on the bed, still in doggie and as we developed a nice rhythm, I'm looking down at that cute lil asshole gaping and that is all it took, arrived at my spine tingling nut. WOW, that was fun.
I really enjoyed my visit with Anais. She is pretty, has a great attitude, is fun, personable with great sense of humor and easy going. She is a willing participant and seems to be enjoying this herself.
I highly recommend. I will have to put her in my rotation when I visit Medellin.

8.jpg 6.jpg

P

Predistro

Invitado
Great if you enjoyed her, however, in my case, paying for someone so unattractive is sinful.