Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Bar/Strip Club/ Casa de Citas Hopping por ElMarioH123

ElMarioH123

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Anyone down to go Bar/Strip Club/ Casa de Citas Hopping? I will be visiting Medellín from August 17-19.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Which one is better Fase II or la isla?
So I can't speak directly as I only went to La Isla but I have many friends who have went to both. The consensus seems to be split. About half of the guys like one, and half like the other. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Greedy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Isla has more women. 200+ on the weekend. Isla is a little more expensive but freshly renovated and much better looking girls than Fase II. I've never seen more than 10 girls at Fase. La Isla and La Barra, in that order, are the top 2 in my opinion.

Macaque

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Isla has more women. 200+ on the weekend. Isla is a little more expensive but freshly renovated and much better looking girls than Fase II. I've never seen more than 10 girls at Fase. La Isla and La Barra, in that order, are the top 2 in my opinion.
How much is an hour at the Isla?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
How much is an hour at the Isla?
I paid 320k in December. I believe she quoted me for ~40 mins but we took about an hour anyway. She did not watch the clock. Others quoted 400k for an hour but that was for offsite as well so I'm not exactly sure which part of that made up the price difference.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Thanks for the heads up on Fase II. I was under the impression that they generally had more girls working there on a regular basis. Guess I'll stick to La Isla for night time action.

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
After digging around, it seems clubs like La Barra Ejecutiva and San Diego, prices are like 80-150, and others like Luna Lunera, Fase II, and La Isla is anywhere from 150-350k, correct? And is this for a full hour or half? Will be the next week, Sept. 12-17 if anyone is there. Also, I've been watching some videos, is it true you MUST buy a bottle at clubs like Fase II and Luna Lunera? I was wondering since some videos claim you must in order to get a table or booth? Or is this just possible paid for promo for the clubs? Are the clubs here like those in Tijuana like Adelitas or Hong Kong were all you need to do is buy a drink/water? Thanks in advance!

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Finally, what are the hours for clubs like La Barra Ejecutiva, San Diego, Fase II, and La Isla? I know that Luna Lunera is open 24 hours, and that casas and spas are usually open from like 10am-6pm, right?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
After digging around, it seems clubs like La Barra Ejecutiva and San Diego, prices are like 80-150, and others like Luna Lunera, Fase II, and La Isla is anywhere from 150-350k, correct? And is this for a full hour or half? Will be the next week, Sept. 12-17 if anyone is there. Also, I've been watching some videos, is it true you MUST buy a bottle at clubs like Fase II and Luna Lunera? I was wondering since some videos claim you must in order to get a table or booth? Or is this just possible paid for promo for the clubs? Are the clubs here like those in Tijuana like Adelitas or Hong Kong were all you need to do is buy a drink/water? Thanks in advance!
Finally, what are the hours for clubs like La Barra Ejecutiva, San Diego, Fase II, and La Isla? I know that Luna Lunera is open 24 hours, and that casas and spas are usually open from like 10am-6pm, right?
My trip was in December. You can read some of the details here https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/trip-report-dec-2021.10988/ (check out the posts I linked too also)

If there is any doubt to my info, most of the clubs have a whatsapp number online you can text to get up to date info too for hours and prices. Same with casas/spas

----

I've been told by two people to skip Luna Lunera as the are super pushy regarding drinks and general service as well.

The reviews of Barra/SD girls seems to lack as many quality girls so I passed on those as well. I've heard you can find gems but I'm not a bargain hunter and given my limited days, I didn't want to take a chance.

I went to La Isla twice and paid the 20k cover with no need for table service though now the cover is 50k. Still not bad. I will say that individual drinks are priced 30k and up and bottle prices were low enough that if you plan to stay a while/hangout and you are going to buy girls drinks then just get the bottle so you get the table too. They also had half bottles at both La Isla and Fase II for small groups.

If you just show up to smash I would pay the cover and stand by the bar until I see one I like. There was no need to buy drinks at La Isla.

Fase II tried to hit me with a bottle min but we were in a group and it was late as we got there after La Isla. The price here was also low but we were tired and it seemed like a waste so I went home. Also, not sure if you can just go in around 9-10pm to Fase II and not do bottles. And yes, I would say that some of the stuff is paid promo like you mentioned.

Most of the girl prices will be quoted for 40mins (320k for me at La Isla) but the girls are not all necessarily clock watchers. I'm sure I took longer than 40 mins. YMMV.

I do know that Luna Lunera lists shorter times on their website. I did not ask about shorter times at any of the places I went.

Fase II is 9pm-4am every day.
La Isla is 7pm-4am every day.
Barra is 6pm-3am every day.
SD is 6pm-4am every day.

La Isla didn't really get going until after 10:30pm. Thursday was busier than Saturday and the girls seemed more eager too.

In December, Loutron was Noon-11pm M-Th and Noon-9pm on Fri/Sat (seems backwards but that is what was). They were closed on Sundays.
I also think they close an hour earlier on M-W & Sat now.

Other casas and spas very there hours too. Some are 10-6 like you said, I think Eros was 24 hours. I wouldn't recommend it given what everyone has said though. I just got lucky.

Most of the people here would point you to Ellas Erotic and AngelSpa if you are going to do a casa/spa (though I personally loved Loutron also). If you really just want to get your dick wet with a pretty attractive girl for a great price, it seems that EE and AS for good options.

Not sure about the hours on these two.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
A few more things. I'd only trust @Fatboylouie or another strongly verified person for EE recs. They have the same problem with fake reviews that EroticSpa did.

Also, please write a trip report when you come back. I'd love to see what info here still applies and what has changed.

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
A few more things. I'd only trust @Fatboylouie or another strongly verified person for EE recs. They have the same problem with fake reviews that EroticSpa did.

Also, please write a trip report when you come back. I'd love to see what info here still applies and what has if
If i get 2 or 3 bad experiences feom the same house, i cut it as a loss and never go back.

Im not sure if eroticaspa is now trying to rebrand as diosaspa...but either way i doubt much will change.

Also, i live in Medellin...not sure if that was addressed to me about coming back

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
If i get 2 or 3 bad experiences feom the same house, i cut it as a loss and never go back.

Im not sure if eroticaspa is now trying to rebrand as diosaspa...but either way i doubt much will change.

Also, i live in Medellin...not sure if that was addressed to me about coming back
Re: Erotic rebrand...I think so. They seem to be trying the same shady shit from what I've read on the Spanish speaking forums and some of the people were a bit concerned that EE was doing the same whether photo manipulation for just simply girls faking reviews.

In any case, they also seem to have some girls with credible endorsements from people like you. I think you just have to be careful about who you go with.

And yes, I should have been more clear. The trip report request was for @techdev69

The frequent @Fatboylouie updates are already appreciated :)

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
With Me, if they wanna delete every negative review i do, im fine with it, because it invalidates any positive review of any girl there, which is typically half my reviews

i will literally message the managers if i have a specifically bad time with a girl so they know upfront i am not happy, but these days i have methods so the most i ever lose is 70 pesos on a session or 15 bucks which isnt a big deal.

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Thanks for all the feedback @prepsupport and @Fatboylouie So it seems that the clubs there are as pushy as the ones in Tijuana. Damn, was hoping for a more relaxed environment, but likely gonna check all these places. And is Loutron then more of a casa than a club? Thanks