Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Barra Ejecutiva por temporis

temporis

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Anyone been to this place recently and can describe what it's like and prices? Seems pretty hard to get info. Some people said Fase Dos had like 30+ girls but when I went I saw like 12 (on a weekend too). And majority of the girls were below average, while the one I talked to wanted 300k/h.

Apparently locals go to Barra Ejecutiva often so I figure it's reasonably priced and better than Fase Dos. I figured I would just go and check it out one day, but normally clubs are only for night time. Is it safe to go there around midnight? Surely if you just get your Uber and go in/out of the place it's fine?

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Yeah, but its still in centro which is a nah from me, you can always check 2529 girls club, and table dance grill club

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Anyone been to this place recently and can describe what it's like and prices? Seems pretty hard to get info. Some people said Fase Dos had like 30+ girls but when I went I saw like 12 (on a weekend too). And majority of the girls were below average, while the one I talked to wanted 300k/h.

Apparently locals go to Barra Ejecutiva often so I figure it's reasonably priced and better than Fase Dos. I figured I would just go and check it out one day, but normally clubs are only for night time. Is it safe to go there around midnight? Surely if you just get your Uber and go in/out of the place it's fine?
Hi. I’ve been. It’s in Centro as previously noted. I would never go solo. I went with a group including two locals and our driver was well known there. Prices for everything are well below Fase, La Isla etc, as they cater to a local crowd. The talent isn’t as hot as La Isla on average but plenty of hot girls. They aren’t nearly as spoiled or pretentious as the girls at La Isla. I found La Isla quite comical actually. Filled with middle class gringo who go there to play baller courtesy of the exchange rate and just do stupid stuff.

temporis

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I actually went last weekend (solo). Personally, I was a fan. For the part about only going with others, I can't imagine anything really happens inside the club right? In Bogota Santa Fe you're totally fine going solo then coming back with an Uber, even though the place is only filled with locals. I would kind of assume the same with centro.
They aren’t nearly as spoiled or pretentious as the girls at La Isla. I found La Isla quite comical actually. Filled with middle class gringo who go there to play baller courtesy of the exchange rate and just do stupid stuff.
I couldn't word which part I didn't like about La Isla but that's exactly it. When the dudes at tables throw around tons of money whene it's like $20-$40 it's kind of comical. And there were more than an average number of girls who had a super pretentious attitude about them. That kind of shit never happens in Hong Kong TJ, where the girls are basically priced higher.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Barra is one of my favourite places. Usually head there with a buddy but have gone alone a couple times. Take Uber in and out… no walking around that neighborhood at night.
Drinks and bottles cheaper than most other places, lots of girls from 6s to 9s. I rarely go for FS in strip clubs as service usually not that good. Certainly no comparison to EE. But it’s only $100 for 45 mins though have gone over an hour without girl asking for extra.

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I actually went last weekend (solo). Personally, I was a fan. For the part about only going with others, I can't imagine anything really happens inside the club right? In Bogota Santa Fe you're totally fine going solo then coming back with an Uber, even though the place is only filled with locals. I would kind of assume the same with centro.

I couldn't word which part I didn't like about La Isla but that's exactly it. When the dudes at tables throw around tons of money whene it's like $20-$40 it's kind of comical. And there were more than an average number of girls who had a super pretentious attitude about them. That kind of shit never happens in Hong Kong TJ, where the girls are basically priced higher.
What are the prices for girls in Barra Ejecutive (BE), also do they do "fichas" like all the bars/clubes in TJ? Been going to TJ since 2016, and was there 2 weeks ago. Prices have skyrocketed and just gonna stop going there and head down again to MDE. Also, aside from girl prices I assume they have hotel attached, if so how much for ST room?

Really wanted to go to BE last trip but all my friends, and even some on the forum said to avoid it like the plague. FYI, I'm hispanic so won't stick out like sore thumb too much like our fellow gringos.

Thanks!

Megatron

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I've gone solo. It doesn't really even start to pop off until after 11pm or midnight. As the others have said, just uber straight in and out. No walking around.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
What are the prices for girls in Barra Ejecutive (BE), also do they do "fichas" like all the bars/clubes in TJ? Been going to TJ since 2016, and was there 2 weeks ago. Prices have skyrocketed and just gonna stop going there and head down again to MDE. Also, aside from girl prices I assume they have hotel attached, if so how much for ST room?

Really wanted to go to BE last trip but all my friends, and even some on the forum said to avoid it like the plague. FYI, I'm hispanic so won't stick out like sore thumb too much like our fellow gringos.

Thanks!
What are the price like now in TJ? I wanted to go down there in a few weeks. Maybe not though?

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
What are the price like now in TJ? I wanted to go down there in a few weeks. Maybe not though?
Oh prices in TJ are HORRIBLE. Was there 2 weeks ago. First off, Adelitas Bar has been closed since February, Feds shut it down and no signs of it opening back anytime soon, actually have read Feds might jail owners for shady stuff that went there but who knows if that's true.

Chicago club has gotten better, they have most of the Venecas and Colombianas now, but price range is $100-120 dollars for hhr, and 18 bucks for a ST room in Jalos next door. As for the big dawg of the block, HK prices have skyrocketed! Most girls are now starting to ask 120-130 for hhr, these are the low-end girls. The more "famous" ones are asking $150 and above for hhr! And Cascadas now charging $35-40 for ST, room,

It's not worth it anymore bro. Even if you get a room in Cascadas I've read in other boards that the noise is constant, they tend to knock faster and won't let you be with a girl for the 30 minutes, more like 15-20 minutes. Overall it's bad down there man.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Oh prices in TJ are HORRIBLE. Was there 2 weeks ago. First off, Adelitas Bar has been closed since February, Feds shut it down and no signs of it opening back anytime soon, actually have read Feds might jail owners for shady stuff that went there but who knows if that's true.

Chicago club has gotten better, they have most of the Venecas and Colombianas now, but price range is $100-120 dollars for hhr, and 18 bucks for a ST room in Jalos next door. As for the big dawg of the block, HK prices have skyrocketed! Most girls are now starting to ask 120-130 for hhr, these are the low-end girls. The more "famous" ones are asking $150 and above for hhr! And Cascadas now charging $35-40 for ST, room,

It's not worth it anymore bro. Even if you get a room in Cascadas I've read in other boards that the noise is constant, they tend to knock faster and won't let you be with a girl for the 30 minutes, more like 15-20 minutes. Overall it's bad down there man.
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. Skip that shit.

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. Skip that shit.
Exactly, paying nearly 130 to possibly 200 for hhr bland, non-gfe, cbj, session, just save up your money and vacation time and head to Colombia or Brazil if you want a hot latina with good service. I tend to go to TJ due to family there and its cheap for me. But if I lived somewhere like Miami that has cheap flight to South American, no brainer!

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Exactly, paying nearly 130 to possibly 200 for hhr bland, non-gfe, cbj, session, just save up your money and vacation time and head to Colombia or Brazil if you want a hot latina with good service. I tend to go to TJ due to family there and its cheap for me. But if I lived somewhere like Miami that has cheap flight to South American, no brainer!
💯💯💯

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Also, aside from girl prices I assume they have hotel attached, if so how much for ST room?

So through one of the bathrooms there is a door that leads up to the second floor where there are rooms. They are sort of grimey but suffice for the job. They have showers with cold water. No towels, soap, or any amenities. I think the rooms were $10 or $20k for the hour. Just make the arrangement with a girl you like and she will lead the way.
Have pulled a few girls out of Barra around 1am or so... once it starts to quiet down. Just told them to meet up a couple blocks down the street and we went to a club in Manrique and some fun at Ibiza in the morning. Most of the girls there are pretty pro and not looking for social time. They just want to make as much coin as possible during their shift and be gone. The younger ones often into some after work partying. Never pay any girl for social party time... against my principles.