Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

BELLA LA NENA IDEAL. TIERNA ,CARIÑOSA, CARISMÁTICA Y PERVERSA. JAMUNDÍ. por Grime

Grime

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I stayed at an inexpensive hotel in Jamundí, and felt the urge to have wild sex. So I started to contact with four numbers to choose my best option as not many sex workers go to your place.
I chose one based on her pictures, but I realized that she uses plenty of filters or maybe does her best to look great. Alright, I accepted her service and paid for half an hour (80.000 COP).

Pros: she had an amazing attitude cause talked with me openly and playfully. In addition, she knows how to fuck wildly and doesn't get tired easily, she even proposed a series of positions and was not in a rush to stop this occasion at all. I must admit that I take a lot of time to cum, and when I was done she expressed her satisfaction with me.

Cons: she looked older face to face, and I smelled something fishy when she was in doggy-style. In addition, she had some tattoos scattered across her body, and one or two of them looked old.

Screenshot_20240317_094518_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20240317_094439_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20240317_094416_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20240317_094403_Opera.jpg