Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

CLOE'S REVIEW 💎💎💎 por Minetero

Minetero

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

✅✅M I N I R E V I E W✅✅

#Cloe #ChicasPlus #minetero23

💸Type of Review: Super Positive💎
💸Name/Telegram: Chloe / @cloe_23
💸Location: Chicas Plus near "La 70"
💸Date: Friday, Sept 22nd/23
💸Cel/Telegram: +18094938482
💸Service Quality: Superb
💸Rate: $150,000/1 hour
💸Additionals: I did not take any.
💸Age: 23
💸Face/Body: Super cute/Charming and sexy.
💸Nationality: 🇨🇴, Santandereana

💸PLACE DESCRIPTION: Chicas Plus is discreet, it's very well located, and you can park out front without any problem. The house itself has very good rooms and you can breathe and feel a nice energy, because the atmosphere there is very pleasant, peaceful and calm.

💸🥇SERVICE🎖️: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Upon arriving Chloe welcomes me with great energy ⚡ and with a loving kiss. I'd already had the chance to interact/chat with her virtually for a while so we hit it off right from the start and everything flowed and went very smoothly during the time we spent together. Since I don't usually describe my sexual encounters very thoroughly due to matters of mutual privacy, I'll just assure you that with Chloe you're gonna have a blast, that's 💯% guaranteed and your money will be very well invested, since she's got natural features and physical beauty from head to toes. I really liked her tanned skin and guys: this chic is impeccable when it comes to her hygiene in every corner of her body, so much so that you wanna kiss her inch by inch. She is mischievous, flirtatious and playful; I loved these aspects about her and forgot about the outside world completely as I was captivated by her personality and charms. Time just stopped during that hour. Gents, the tattoo she has on her belly looks really great on her.

Of course, keep in mind that CLOE is a very demanding/strict girl when it comes to cleanliness, and just as she is always impeccable and well groomed for you, she expects the very same from her clients. In matters of kissing, and going down on her, she's is even more demanding and can be somewhat flexible as long as she notices excellent hygiene, and deep connection/empathy with the client. If she allows you to give her oral sex, the idea is to do it gently and delicately, without being rough or hasty. Her blow jobs are almost always with condom, but very seldom she does it without it with an extra cost and according to what has already been stated above👆 (You gotta be very clean down there). She takes extreme care and measures when providing/performing natural oral sex.

💸CONCLUSION: By and large, I felt totally satisfied and at ease with her service: she treats you so well, and is always willing to show you great energy and good acting. I honestly felt like I'd been with a girlfriend from years ago. I Highly recommend her with closed eyes. Lastly, keep in mind that each experience is unique so this review is only a reference for each encounter is different, thus, excellent service is guaranteed as long as the way you treat her and your hygiene are 10 out of 10.

🟢STRENGTHS: her face, her 👄 soft lips, her body in general and especially her pussy: it's beautiful looking, soft, clean, pink, and tight (almost virgin-like), so yummy... 🤤🙈

⛔WEAKNESSES: I didn't notice any flaws in her. However, The only thing that perhaps distracted me was the red light in the room I was in, because you can't see the other person 💯 clearly. And if the white light is turned on completely, the room gets very illuminated and your eyes can get blinded by it. So a dim light, but not red would do the trick! 😁

💸Link:🔗⤵️

Greetings! Looking forward to your comments and feedback!

💸By: @minetero23 👽

💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

IMG_20230926_174117_677.jpg IMG_20230926_174117_261.jpg IMG_20230926_174117_873.jpg IMG_20230926_174117_720.jpg

Alone

Catador Destacado 🌟
Puntaje
💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

✅✅M I N I R E V I E W✅✅

#Cloe #ChicasPlus #minetero23

💸Type of Review: Super Positive💎
💸Name/Telegram: Chloe / @cloe_23
💸Location: Chicas Plus near "La 70"
💸Date: Friday, Sept 22nd/23
💸Cel/Telegram: +18094938482
💸Service Quality: Superb
💸Rate: $150,000/1 hour
💸Additionals: I did not take any.
💸Age: 23
💸Face/Body: Super cute/Charming and sexy.
💸Nationality: 🇨🇴, Santandereana

💸PLACE DESCRIPTION: Chicas Plus is discreet, it's very well located, and you can park out front without any problem. The house itself has very good rooms and you can breathe and feel a nice energy, because the atmosphere there is very pleasant, peaceful and calm.

💸🥇SERVICE🎖️: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Upon arriving Chloe welcomes me with great energy ⚡ and with a loving kiss. I'd already had the chance to interact/chat with her virtually for a while so we hit it off right from the start and everything flowed and went very smoothly during the time we spent together. Since I don't usually describe my sexual encounters very thoroughly due to matters of mutual privacy, I'll just assure you that with Chloe you're gonna have a blast, that's 💯% guaranteed and your money will be very well invested, since she's got natural features and physical beauty from head to toes. I really liked her tanned skin and guys: this chic is impeccable when it comes to her hygiene in every corner of her body, so much so that you wanna kiss her inch by inch. She is mischievous, flirtatious and playful; I loved these aspects about her and forgot about the outside world completely as I was captivated by her personality and charms. Time just stopped during that hour. Gents, the tattoo she has on her belly looks really great on her.

Of course, keep in mind that CLOE is a very demanding/strict girl when it comes to cleanliness, and just as she is always impeccable and well groomed for you, she expects the very same from her clients. In matters of kissing, and going down on her, she's is even more demanding and can be somewhat flexible as long as she notices excellent hygiene, and deep connection/empathy with the client. If she allows you to give her oral sex, the idea is to do it gently and delicately, without being rough or hasty. Her blow jobs are almost always with condom, but very seldom she does it without it with an extra cost and according to what has already been stated above👆 (You gotta be very clean down there). She takes extreme care and measures when providing/performing natural oral sex.

💸CONCLUSION: By and large, I felt totally satisfied and at ease with her service: she treats you so well, and is always willing to show you great energy and good acting. I honestly felt like I'd been with a girlfriend from years ago. I Highly recommend her with closed eyes. Lastly, keep in mind that each experience is unique so this review is only a reference for each encounter is different, thus, excellent service is guaranteed as long as the way you treat her and your hygiene are 10 out of 10.

🟢STRENGTHS: her face, her 👄 soft lips, her body in general and especially her pussy: it's beautiful looking, soft, clean, pink, and tight (almost virgin-like), so yummy... 🤤🙈

⛔WEAKNESSES: I didn't notice any flaws in her. However, The only thing that perhaps distracted me was the red light in the room I was in, because you can't see the other person 💯 clearly. And if the white light is turned on completely, the room gets very illuminated and your eyes can get blinded by it. So a dim light, but not red would do the trick! 😁

💸Link:🔗⤵️

Greetings! Looking forward to your comments and feedback!

💸By: @minetero23 👽

💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

Ver el archivo adjunto 26211 Ver el archivo adjunto 26212 Ver el archivo adjunto 26213 Ver el archivo adjunto 26214
Tenían ajuiciado a mineto

J

Jes.steve

Invitado
Tan lk es que se cree gringo o que

Parece más auto reseña no describe nada del encuentro

Solo dice que uno debe ir limpio y que ella es muy exigente con eso puffff y se queda reforzando eso

Parece el Pr. Maduro que mal inglés

Minetero

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Tan lk es que se cree gringo o que

Parece más auto reseña no describe nada del encuentro

Solo dice que uno debe ir limpio y que ella es muy exigente con eso puffff y se queda reforzando eso

Parece el Pr. Maduro que mal inglés
Envidia papi? Haber, diga todo eso que dijo en ingles para evaluar qué tan perfecto es tu inglés...

Última edición: