Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

End of trip summary por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
This is a summary of the girls I met over my last two trips. Both trips were only 5 weeks apart. I'll be back in a couple months.

Eva 3016818089
Absolute sweetheart, could not have asked for better. Girlfriend experience; reasonable price, reliable. Can be difficult to reach so if you want to play with her, take advantage of the opportunity if it presents itself. Note that my review has the wrong number in the title. Absolutely will repeat when I return.

Sofia 3137552962
Avoid. Looks beautiful but stood me up for my first appointment. The next time she wrote me confirming availability, she agreed on price and location; again confirmed she is available right now; then when I asked where to go, she ghosted me. Twice let down by her. Don't waste your time.

Mia 3138440356
Pretty young lady. Easy to schedule with. She is attractive, gives good oral, and is nice and tight. Service is attentive but more professional and not a GFE. If you want a good fuck at a reasonable price and don't care about a more holistic experience then she is great. If you like the GFE experience, you may be disappointed.

Emily/Ana 3175383239
An absolute stunner, I could not believe how beautiful this girl was. Great price, great oral. Nice and tight. Really nice bubbly personality. Similar to Eva though a little more reserved on the personal side of things. Do not miss her. Absolutely will repeat when I return.

Dulce 3008019689
If you like tiny girls with little experience, try this one. She performed and tried but has a lot of learning to do. Not bad, but not my style so I will not repeat

Dulce 3105948929
Fun, outgoing personality, and speaks some English. I have not posted a full review on her. She only does this on the side, so she is not a pro. She is an attractive girl but not a stunner. Having sex with her feels more like a college hookup than a pay-to-play, and I mean that in a good way. It's almost as if she uses this as a way to get laid herself while getting a little extra cash. She charges a reasonable price but also charges extra for oral. She explicitly states that she does not do natural oral for health reasons, though she did make an exception though I'll save the reason for privacy reasons (not a bad reason just not something I'd share).

Dani 3216243966
Absolute gem. She is a small, in shape, and beautiful Venezuelan girl who I met 3 times. She does charge more, but she literally has sex with me like she was my girlfriend making love. Her oral skills are probably the best out of all the girls I've met here, and her pussy is very tight. She only does outcall. Sexy voice great kisser. Beautiful body. I asked her for a face pic before meeting the first time, and it wasn't the best pic. But I was horny, so I booked anyway, and she turned out to be so much more beautiful in person. We've stayed in contact and chat here and there. High recommend it and would definitely repeat it.

Chloe 3008576267
The worse one I've met. Definitely her in the pictures, but a long time ago. She is probably in her early 30s and worn out. Paid for an hour and got about 7 minutes in before she said we were done. I didn't even get off. Zero personality. Keeps changing her number when bad reviews pop up. She is at an incall location in Laureles with white bars in front of the door; reading the Spanish forums shows that all the girls at this place have a bad reputation. So if you turn up to a house with white bars in front in Laureles, turn around and save your money.

Nicoll 3042438728
Disappointed with this one. She did not look anything like you'd expect from the pictures. Seemed very inexperienced or uncomfortable in this profession. She was kind though and tried, but it felt forced. I would not repeat, though others may appreciate her more.

Parque Lleras girl 3224448741
Not using her name since it's her real name and not a stage name. This one I found by chance walking near Parque Lleras. I had a hard time determining whether she was working or out partying but eventually made eye contact and her response answered that question. She is a stunner, Venezuelan, and her looks are up there with Emily as the most beautiful girls I've ever played with. She performed really well and provided a GFR. She is only in Poblado on weekends, so if you want her during the week, you'd have to pay taxi from Rio Negro. This girl is far too good and attractive to be a street girl.

In addition to these, I met 2 Tinder girls. One is a beautiful girl from Spain who even offered me a threesome with her friend. The other is a local girl who wasn't even selling sex; she literally wanted to make friends. We hung out at the mall; I bought dinner, and we went back to the room and had a couple of drinks and a really nice hookup. No charge. She explicitly stated that she makes her own money and doesn't need to be paid for sex. We are keeping in contact and hopefully can remain FWB.

I also had another Parque Lleras girl. I don't have contact information for her. Colombian performed well but not my type at all. It was one of those that looked great, but then you get buyer's remorse. Anyways, fucked her, got her an Uber, and moved on.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
This is a summary of the girls I met over my last two trips. Both trips were only 5 weeks apart. I'll be back in a couple months.

Eva 3016818089
Absolute sweetheart, could not have asked for better. Girlfriend experience; reasonable price, reliable. Can be difficult to reach so if you want to play with her, take advantage of the opportunity if it presents itself. Note that my review has the wrong number in the title. Absolutely will repeat when I return.

Sofia 3137552962
Avoid. Looks beautiful but stood me up for my first appointment. The next time she wrote me confirming availability, she agreed on price and location; again confirmed she is available right now; then when I asked where to go, she ghosted me. Twice let down by her. Don't waste your time.

Mia 3138440356
Pretty young lady. Easy to schedule with. She is attractive, gives good oral, and is nice and tight. Service is attentive but more professional and not a GFE. If you want a good fuck at a reasonable price and don't care about a more holistic experience then she is great. If you like the GFE experience, you may be disappointed.

Emily/Ana 3175383239
An absolute stunner, I could not believe how beautiful this girl was. Great price, great oral. Nice and tight. Really nice bubbly personality. Similar to Eva though a little more reserved on the personal side of things. Do not miss her. Absolutely will repeat when I return.

Dulce 3008019689
If you like tiny girls with little experience, try this one. She performed and tried but has a lot of learning to do. Not bad, but not my style so I will not repeat

Dulce 3105948929
Fun, outgoing personality, and speaks some English. I have not posted a full review on her. She only does this on the side, so she is not a pro. She is an attractive girl but not a stunner. Having sex with her feels more like a college hookup than a pay-to-play, and I mean that in a good way. It's almost as if she uses this as a way to get laid herself while getting a little extra cash. She charges a reasonable price but also charges extra for oral. She explicitly states that she does not do natural oral for health reasons, though she did make an exception though I'll save the reason for privacy reasons (not a bad reason just not something I'd share).

Dani 3216243966
Absolute gem. She is a small, in shape, and beautiful Venezuelan girl who I met 3 times. She does charge more, but she literally has sex with me like she was my girlfriend making love. Her oral skills are probably the best out of all the girls I've met here, and her pussy is very tight. She only does outcall. Sexy voice great kisser. Beautiful body. I asked her for a face pic before meeting the first time, and it wasn't the best pic. But I was horny, so I booked anyway, and she turned out to be so much more beautiful in person. We've stayed in contact and chat here and there. High recommend it and would definitely repeat it.

Chloe 3008576267
The worse one I've met. Definitely her in the pictures, but a long time ago. She is probably in her early 30s and worn out. Paid for an hour and got about 7 minutes in before she said we were done. I didn't even get off. Zero personality. Keeps changing her number when bad reviews pop up. She is at an incall location in Laureles with white bars in front of the door; reading the Spanish forums shows that all the girls at this place have a bad reputation. So if you turn up to a house with white bars in front in Laureles, turn around and save your money.

Nicoll 3042438728
Disappointed with this one. She did not look anything like you'd expect from the pictures. Seemed very inexperienced or uncomfortable in this profession. She was kind though and tried, but it felt forced. I would not repeat, though others may appreciate her more.

Not using her name since it's her real name and not a stage name. This one I found by chance walking near Parque Lleras. I had a hard time determining whether she was working or out partying but eventually made eye contact and her response answered that question. She is a stunner, Venezuelan, and her looks are up there with Emily as the most beautiful girls I've ever played with. She performed really well and provided a GFR. She is only in Poblado on weekends, so if you want her during the week, you'd have to pay taxi from Rio Negro. This girl is far too good and attractive to be a street girl.

In addition to these, I met 2 Tinder girls. One is a beautiful girl from Spain who even offered me a threesome with her friend. The other is a local girl who wasn't even selling sex; she literally wanted to make friends. We hung out at the mall; I bought dinner, and we went back to the room and had a couple of drinks and a really nice hookup. No charge. She explicitly stated that she makes her own money and doesn't need to be paid for sex. We are keeping in contact and hopefully can remain FWB.

I also had another Parque Lleras girl. I don't have contact information for her. Colombian performed well but not my type at all. It was one of those that looked great, but then you get buyer's remorse. Anyways, fucked her, got her an Uber, and moved on.
Awesome report man. Thank you!

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Did you accept the threesome with the Spanish girl? were they hot and pretty? do you have pictures of them? Congrats, you don´t waste time on your trips here.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
The Spanish girl is a regular girl not a pro, so i'd feel bad sharing her picture. Plus I Don't want to burn bridges lol. I suggest looking for a blonde on Tinder. I did not partake in the threesome, would rather have two seperate sessions.

F

Fellxxx

Invitado

Eva 3016818089

Sofia 3137552962

Mia 3138440356

Emily/Ana 3175383239

Dulce 3008019689

Dulce 3105948929

Dani 3216243966

Chloe 3008576267

Nicoll 3042438728

F

Fellxxx

Invitado
I try to contact her (3224448741) but she says I have a wrong number ?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Not sure. I checked the number and it’s the one I have saved in WhatsApp, and she and I had messaged a couple times after. Did you WhatsApp her? She is around 23, 5’3, long straight brown hair, nice natural it’ tits and ass, name Catalina. She is one of the girls that hang on the corner in front of the pharmacy at Calle 10 and Carrera 40. Said she is only there Friday and Saturday.

RicePatty

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Incredible post, I'm flying into Medellin at the end of the week, I can't thank enough for this helpful post, it literally saved me hours of combing through this forum. This list should keep me busy for the first week.

Minetero

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hello... Thanks for the post and all the reviews, very helpful and convenient... You really know how to spend your money ???? lol, good for you. Great experiences, except for the ones that are a little disappointing. Take care and keep us posted on your next adventures. ????☺️

ElMarioH123

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Bro, you are the guy I need to hang out when I go down to Medellín, I like to do a lot of solo trips but sometimes I need a partner in crime.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Incredible post, I'm flying into Medellin at the end of the week, I can't thank enough for this helpful post, it literally saved me hours of combing through this forum. This list should keep me busy for the first week.
Have fun and let me know if you like any of them

J

jimmy

Invitado
why do some of these girls have zero other reviews? you put their phone number in the search and theres nothing? looks so suspicous

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I could not say why no one else has reviewed some of them, although I’m sure the majority of clients do not post reviews. A couple of the girls have also changed their name/number since I wrote this review (Sofia/Chloe). You are entitled to your own opinion on the accuracy of my review but I stand by the accuracy of them based on my personal experiences when these girls.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I'm back in town. Went ahead and texted her: "i'm back in town, are you still at Parque Lleras on the weekend", so responded yes and offered her services. Not sure if maybe she prefers the street scene versus people contacting her. I walked the park the last two nights (her work days) and either didn't see her, or my recollection of her looks is way off. If I remember her looks properly, then it's possible she's just a busy girl.

tosh

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello SkankHunt - just FYI, I'm permanent party here and I still used your recommendations to uncover a couple of these girls. You clearly know what you're doing and found some excellent options. If you're still in Medellin I owe you at least a couple of drinks for the great suggestions. Send me a DM if you want to collect.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I shared the phone number for the aparque Lleras girl with someone and they got a photo of her. Looks like she has put on a few lbs and got a lip piercing, but otherwise same pretty girl I met. Enjoy!

IMG_0551.JPG