Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Fashion/Photographer por puppylife

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I am going to Medellin in a couple days and wanted to get some insight from you guys. I unfortunately lost a lot of my clothes when I went to spain last year and since I just worked a lot (uniform), I never bought more. I am wondering if it's possible to hire a local who has fashion sense to come out and shop with me. I have absolutely no fashion sense lol. The other question is that I do need to get some better pictures for dating sites, how would I get in contact with a photographer in Colombia?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Not quite sure fashion sense is a thing for men in Medellin, but there are endless options for you at Viva Envigado (best mall in Medellin), El Tesoro or Sante Fe.

You want photos for dating app here or elsewhere? If for Medellin you busy need an ok photo, the girls will find you. But be careful, they will pretend to be in love with you then run when the money dries up. Happens all the time here

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
For fashion, jeans + NICE/CLEAN tennis shoes will pretty much always work. The top can vary. In the day, t-shirt or polo. At night, polo, button down, or light sweater.

I watched POV street videos of people walking in the nicer tourist areas both day and night. The summary is that this is what I came up with.

This article sums it up nicely too: https://medellinliving.com/mens-fashion/

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
My man!! Regular jeans (no saggy ghetto shit) and regular polo with a regular sneakers are enough. Maybe at night get a dress shirt. Our regular USA standard with already a nice style for most of the Colombia. No need to complicate stuff. Go to Fashion District in Itagui so you dont buy overpriced close in Santa Fe & Tesoro. Those high end malls marked up the price too much.