Catador de Prepagos

Participa en Conversaciones y Comparte Experiencias sobre Escorts y prostitutas en Medellín y Colombia.

  • Catador se renovó y ahora tiene ClubClub, reseñas guiadas, niveles y diseño nuevo. Mira todo lo que cambió. Ver las novedades

Finding guide/friend and dating for 2 week trip por melbtraveler

melbtraveler

Catador Parroquiano
Puntaje
1
Hi all, upcoming solo 2 week trip to Medellin tomorrow, and have spent a lot of hours reading several posts and extremely grateful for all the helpful content on here, and intend to pay it back with several reviews during my time. Unfortunately don’t know any Spanish but will be trying to learn as much as I can during my downtime there. I will aim to visit a casa/club/independent at least once a day and will mainly be looking for BBBJ and on the fairer skin side, but otherwise appreciate all body types as they have their perks. I’m in my late 20s

2 main questions:

1. I'd be interested in having a local mongering tour guide or a foreign friend with some solid mongering experience just to hang out/chat/share notes. What's the best way to go about finding one or is the ask a bit absurd? I'd be happy to pay.

2. I'm also interested in having a female companion (no sex/intimacy) or tour guide to go and explore the more typical tourist attractions, lunch dates, bike rides etc, a bit like a girlfriend experience but without anything intimate at all. Also happy to pay for this. I typically use dating apps to find companions like these in other countries but heard in Medellin it’s filled with scammers and so what is a recommended approach? Are there any job boards I should post on? Or should I try approach strangers at malls, cafes, bars etc and see if they’re interested?

In both, ideally someone that knows both just enough spanish/english to get by /help avoid gringo traps

Side notes/questions:
- I remember seeing a beginners guide that also had a list of super helpful translations somewhere, I have lost the link, could someone share?
- Are there any places/independents that lack reviews where you’d like me to try? Happy to take one for the team
 
Welcome to the board, from your choice of username might you be an Aussie?
For the normal touristy stuff, visit a hostel and hang out to see if you run into people in the same boat. But definitely feel their vibe and don't immediately offer money / hire anyone. You'd have a target on you straight away. You might find a helpful expat or another like minded person looking for the same thing and end up in a mutually beneficial arrangement.
As for a guide for this hobby, @prepsupport will chime in soon so see what his schedule is like. I think @Minetero takes people around also but I don't know for sure if he offers a guide service per se. Good Luck, be careful and have fun!
 
In response to your second question, in my personal experience, it's pretty rare to meet people who speak English here. The few that I've seen are scammers on the street who have a spiel memorized haha. I don't know anything about 'gfe', but in general if you just want to be around a woman doing touristy stuff try @medellintourguidee Valentina on instagram. I've never gone with her personally, but, she's pretty upfront and very vocal about her disdain for sex tourists on her IG, if you're able to be normal you should be able to slide by just fine. And these are paid tours, of course. Just don't bring up the fact that you're banging hookers and I imagine you're fine lol.

With that said, if you're cool, I'm cool too and am down here through your trip. I'm a fellow traveler around your age and I have a brief excursionc to Bogota planned next weekend, but am more than happy to link up if you're interested. I've got conversational experience in Spanish and this is my third visit. No need to pay me either.

Best of luck buddy!
 
Hi all, upcoming solo 2 week trip to Medellin tomorrow, and have spent a lot of hours reading several posts and extremely grateful for all the helpful content on here, and intend to pay it back with several reviews during my time. Unfortunately don’t know any Spanish but will be trying to learn as much as I can during my downtime there. I will aim to visit a casa/club/independent at least once a day and will mainly be looking for BBBJ and on the fairer skin side, but otherwise appreciate all body types as they have their perks. I’m in my late 20s

2 main questions:

1. I'd be interested in having a local mongering tour guide or a foreign friend with some solid mongering experience just to hang out/chat/share notes. What's the best way to go about finding one or is the ask a bit absurd? I'd be happy to pay.
@FuManChu is right, though I do believe @Minetero not only takes people around for casa tours, but also has other services.


2. I'm also interested in having a female companion (no sex/intimacy) or tour guide to go and explore the more typical tourist attractions, lunch dates, bike rides etc, a bit like a girlfriend experience but without anything intimate at all. Also happy to pay for this. I typically use dating apps to find companions like these in other countries but heard in Medellin it’s filled with scammers and so what is a recommended approach? Are there any job boards I should post on? Or should I try approach strangers at malls, cafes, bars etc and see if they’re interested?

In both, ideally someone that knows both just enough spanish/english to get by /help avoid gringo traps
I don't know any females personally who do tours. My two best guides are dudes. I'm pretty sure one will take you too casas also. As for approaching random girls, @Seven is spot on in his assessment. He has also learned a lot and been contributing so it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet up with another foreigner to get their perspective. Also, you are just as likely to find scammers that way anyhow. I think the owner of this company is a chick though she may have male guides too https://top10toursinmedellin.com/. More importantly she is totally legit and doesn't do funny stuff. I've never booked with her so I can't say much more. Just that the people I know who used that company liked it.


Side notes/questions:
- I remember seeing a beginners guide that also had a list of super helpful translations somewhere, I have lost the link, could someone share?
I think I wrote that. I do have a beginners guide coming VERY soon. I'll have a preliminary map too. For now, this is a good start:
  • Services
    • For certain services (especially BBBJ) they might say that it depends on your hygiene
      • Depende De Tu/La Higiene
    • BBBJ
      • OAN - Oral Al Natural
      • OWO - Oral Without
    • CIM
      • Venida En Boca
      • Termina En Boca
      • Llegada En Boca
      • Final Feliz En Boca
      • Eyaculación En Boca
    • COF
      • …En Cara
    • COB
      • …En Cuerpo
  • Positions
    • On her back
      • Boca Arriba
    • Doggy
      • En Cuatro

If you see adds and the translation doesn't make sense, you can post them below and we will try to answer.

- Are there any places/independents that lack reviews where you’d like me to try? Happy to take one for the team
The thing that would always be most helpful is to try one of the higher-end outcall services. We always need more of those reviews. They are pricier though so don't over extend yourself. Their is always a risk that the chick is a dead lay.

but in general if you just want to be around a woman doing touristy stuff try @medellintourguidee Valentina on instagram. I've never gone with her personally, but, she's pretty upfront and very vocal about her disdain for sex tourists on her IG, if you're able to be normal you should be able to slide by just fine.
I would literally never hire her just because of this haha. I could be normal, but I refuse to give her a penny.
 
Atrás
Arriba