Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Girl friendly hotels/Air BNB in El Poblado por lostdaveid

lostdaveid

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone can recommend girl friendly hotels or air bnbs in El Poblado area?

Thanks

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I saw something recently about Blux apartments. There was a video on youtube a few weeks ago so the.

Energy living is pretty popular too.

I stayed at Hotel Dix and there were friendly before but I've heard that started charging now. The first was free and 30k COP after that. No trios. Now I think there is no more freebees.

Perhaps others can chime in on these: Hotel Dann Carlton, Soy Local Provenza, Soy Local Primavera, Haven, Provenza Lofts, Hotel Paradise Lleras. They were friendly before but hotels change their policies so you have to check before you book, even if it has been recommended before.

Finally, there is always the Mansion/Hotel M.

N

Norville

Invitado
I have my first ever trip to Medellin coming up in several weeks and booked at Haven. I didn't see anything explicitly forbidding guests, so I'm hoping it'll work out in the end for me.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I have my first ever trip to Medellin coming up in several weeks and booked at Haven. I didn't see anything explicitly forbidding guests, so I'm hoping it'll work out in the end for me.
I just remembered something.

The best thing to do is to check the comments on booking.com for each listing. In the Q&A for almost EVERY hotel somebody has already asked (recently) about if they allow guests. The responses are usually pretty good. If you see a "no" or something negative you can avoid. Again, you still want to follow up on the ones that say "yes" but they don't give specifics or if the comment seems old.

cc: @lostdaveid

lostdaveid

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Yea i've previously stayed at Energy Living and didnt have issues, the security guard even gave me business cards of massage providers that can come to the apartment.
Soy Local apparently still does, but ive stayed there not really the nicest facilities and the door is paper thin can hear everything outside and also no lifts.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Yea i've previously stayed at Energy Living and didnt have issues, the security guard even gave me business cards of massage providers that can come to the apartment.
Soy Local apparently still does, but ive stayed there not really the nicest facilities and the door is paper thin can hear everything outside and also no lifts.
I had considered Soy Local for my next trip. I'll cross that one off. Thanks for the heads up.