Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Girl to avoid - Sofía 3137552962 por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje

Good afternoon gentlemen,

I don't like to leave bad reviews or concerns, but I would hate for one of you gentlemen to lose valuable time with this one. I did not meet up with her, so will be clear about that.

When I was here in July, Sofia was number 1 on my list. I WhatsApp her an hour after arriving, and we agreed to her visiting me in 90 minutes' time. She keeps me updated; I ordered the Uber; Uber is here, I'm on the way, but then never arrived. Eventually, she texted me saying she apologized that the traffic was bad and she couldn't make it. So on to Plan B - a rather poor experience with another one on my list Nicoll.

Later that trip I tried again, but she did not get back to me for 2 days. She was available, but I was back home and said I'll reach out to her when I returned in 2 months. She left a voice message apologizing and she'll make it up to me, etc.

I returned to Medellin two months later as planned. Last night I contacted her and asked if she was available. She said yes. She told me her fee; I agreed to pay what was asked - 180 + 70 for natural oral. She confirms I am coming to her and that she is available right now. I asked where to go, but there was no answer. It is now 24 hours later and did not get a response. There were few girls working online, and Parque Lleras was a bust. The super hot Venezuelan I met at Parque Lleras was not working either, so I took the night off.

As you can see from her pictures, she is a beautiful woman. I have a feeling she does not make her own bookings and that someone is just overbooking her. So sadly, I'm not going to try this again. If someone else has or does try her, leave a response as I'm curious how well she performs. Though I wonder if she might rush since she is always busy.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje

I don't like to leave bad reviews or concerns, but I would hate for one of you gentlemen to lose valuable time with this one. I did not meet up with her, so will be clear about that.

When I was here in July, Sofia was number 1 on my list. I WhatsApp her an hour after arriving, and we agreed to her visiting me in 90 minutes' time. She keeps me updated; I ordered the Uber; Uber is here, I'm on the way, but then never arrived. Eventually, she texted me saying she apologized that the traffic was bad and she couldn't make it. So on to Plan B - a rather poor experience with another one on my list Nicoll.

Later that trip I tried again, but she did not get back to me for 2 days. She was available, but I was back home and said I'll reach out to her when I returned in 2 months. She left a voice message apologizing and she'll make it up to me, etc.

I returned to Medellin two months later as planned. Last night I contacted her and asked if she was available. She said yes. She told me her fee; I agreed to pay what was asked - 180 + 70 for natural oral. She confirms I am coming to her and that she is available right now. I asked where to go, but there was no answer. It is now 24 hours later and did not get a response. There were few girls working online, and Parque Lleras was a bust. The super hot Venezuelan I met at Parque Lleras was not working either, so I took the night off.

As you can see from her pictures, she is a beautiful woman. I have a feeling she does not make her own bookings and that someone is just overbooking her. So sadly, I'm not going to try this again. If someone else has or does try her, leave a response as I'm curious how well she performs. Though I wonder if she might rush since she is always busy.
I can appreciate that you don't like to leave bad reviews but those are important too. You don't have to be overly negative (which you were not anyway), but it helps us avoid time wasters like this girl.

Much appreciated!

k_labazo

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Bad reviews are more important than good ones, our time is also counts and it is more valuable than theirs.

Thanks for sharing!

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I can appreciate that you don't like to leave bad reviews but those are important too. You don't have to be overly negative (which you were not anyway), but it helps us avoid time wasters like this girl.

Much appreciated!
I've only had one really bad experience and that was posted on here in July/August, she is smark though as she keeps changing her name and number.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I've only had one really bad experience and that was posted on here in July/August, she is smark though as she keeps changing her name and number.
Yeah, the worst offenders tend to do this as they have to. It is still good to keep an eye out for them so we all appreciate the reviews.

nexxxt

Parroquiano
Puntaje

I was with her a few months ago, the girl I think is Venezuelan, she is formal and attentive but the service is very expensive for the quality, I recommend Mía silver or Fernanda from the house la América, Tifanny, Ela, Maria Antonia from masajistaspaisas.com that are excellent services and it costs less

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I was with her a few months ago, the girl I think is Venezuelan, she is formal and attentive but the service is very expensive for the quality, I recommend Mía silver or Fernanda from the house la América, Tifanny, Ela, Maria Antonia from masajistaspaisas.com that are excellent services and it costs less
I was with Ana (also goes by Emily on photo prepagos) from Masajistas. I’m always hesitant to try to girls that look so perfect in their photos because they’re usually a let down. Ana/Emily along with the Parque Lleras girl i picked up are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever hooked up with. If you haven’t tried Ana/Emily yet you’re missing out.