Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Going to Medellin Soon, Looking for GFE with girls that know english. por Spyro

Spyro

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hey All, going to Medellin but unfortunately I cant speak Spanish. I prefer to get to know the gurl a bit before anything, like an extra hour just to converse and was wondering if their is a way to find girls/ or if anyone knows girls with decent english theyre willing to share. I will be going in 10 days and Im unsure who to add on FB as I heard some make “friend lists “ there before going. I also enjoy FS massage places if anyone knows any good ones. Will be staying in Poblado

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Will be hard to find SPs with English. Odds are if a girl has fluent English she can get a job which is not in this line of work.
By 'friends list' it is likely someone was referring to hitting up Tinder or Bumble and developing some rapport with some girls. Though again, most girls looking for 'friends with mutual benefits' hookups likely not to have English, especially if they are in their early to mid 20s.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Yeah I’m interested in this myself.

What you can do is….in Mileroticos/Medellin…at top….type in english.

It will show a few chicas that speak English. See if they are of your liking, then contact by WhatsApp.

There is one, that advertises from time to time that I find very interesting. I tried contacting her one trip but didn’t get a reply. She is Lilith…..3045365045. Haven’t seen any reviews or discussions on her, but might be worth a shot.

If you do hookup with her, please let me know. Good luck.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
The best GFE out there if Eva (301) 681-8089. She is well reviewed, cute, puntual and always a great time. The problem is she seems to work on and off, and turns her phone off when she is not working. If you’re interested in her, try reaching her day one and every couple days from there. I didn’t get to see her till my third trip trying, but it was worth the wait.

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
The best GFE out there if Eva (301) 681-8089. She is well reviewed, cute, puntual and always a great time. The problem is she seems to work on and off, and turns her phone off when she is not working. If you’re interested in her, try reaching her day one and every couple days from there. I didn’t get to see her till my third trip trying, but it was worth the wait.
¿when was the last time you saw her? haven't been successful in months

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
September, but only tried once since then. Since I posted that comment phone number has gone from being on WhatsApp to no longer registered . I guess she has moved on.