Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Gringo advice: New Life? por Puzzled

Puzzled

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi all,

I will be in Medellin soon and read a bunch of helpful information on this forum (thanks all!). So there are two main rules from what I have read: never go for street hookers, never drink anything you're being offered.
I will be staying in a normal hotel, so I cannot bring a hooker there. Going to a private apartment from a girl, feels a bit sketchy for me, as I'm afraid something bad can happen. (Although I have not read bad experiences from people yet)

Anyway, I think my best option is to go to something like New Life. Has somebody of you been there in the last couple of months? Any recommendation for a girl? Also, my Spanish is rather weak, is that okay? I can talk basic stuff, but understanding somebody talking Spanish is tricky for me.
And most important of all: is New Life safe for gringos?

I appreciate any kind of advice :)

Thanks guys!

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hi all,

I will be in Medellin soon and read a bunch of helpful information on this forum (thanks all!). So there are two main rules from what I have read: never go for street hookers, never drink anything you're being offered.
Good start!

I will be staying in a normal hotel, so I cannot bring a hooker there. Going to a private apartment from a girl, feels a bit sketchy for me, as I'm afraid something bad can happen. (Although I have not read bad experiences from people yet)

It can be, but a ton of gringos still do it safely. To keep it short, I can see pros/cons to private places as well as casas. Both can be done safely. Perhaps for your first trip sticking to well reviewed girls who work at those casas/spas is the best of both worlds.

Anyway, I think my best option is to go to something like New Life. Has somebody of you been there in the last couple of months? Any recommendation for a girl? Also, my Spanish is rather weak, is that okay? I can talk basic stuff, but understanding somebody talking Spanish is tricky for me.

In addition to the popular downtown places (New Life, Bliss, Zandaly) there are Spas that aren't in El Centro e.g. Angeles Spa, Ellas Erotic, etc.

From personal experience (though many would agree) I can say avoid Fantasias Energia and Erotic Spa. Also Diosa Spa (related to Erotic), Santa's Spa (a.k.a. Spa Santa Agua), and probably avoid Eros Spa too (some gems but mostly problems).

--

I don't want to obiligate anybody here, but the following have been very helpful and each seems to have their own preferences about what you asked.

@ST3VE says New Life has an English speaking madam (link). He goes often, so he would be the person to talk about safety at New Life.

@Fatboylouie goes to both AngelesSpa and Ellas and posts about them too (link). He also doesn't prefer many places in El Centro (same thread).

Also @Flameboy said he would be happy to help (link) and seems to enjoy private girls too. Also he puts up some helpful posts (usually in Spanish).

---

Those guys would probably be a lot more help than me. As I always say, I just like to get the convo started and write the basic stuff most don't want to repeat. They will have much more depth.

Oh, and I'm sure you hear it all of the time, but keep practicing that "transactional" Spanish if nothing else. You don't have to debate geopolitics. Just ask how much for an hour, how much for natural oral, etc.

Última edición:

soccerincolombia

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi all,

I appreciate any kind of advice :)

Thanks guys!
This doesn't directly answer your question, but maybe my perspective could provide some context to your concerns about meeting with these girls in private.

I was really nervous the first time I went to find one of the "prepagos." I had just arrived in Medellin without Colombian cell service or data. I was basically bumming data from the Taxi driver. I can't remember where exactly I went, but the whole street was poorly lit, and there was barely anyone in the streets, which scared me a little bit. Also, the address the girl gave me wasn't registering correctly with Google Maps, and I couldn't refresh the GPS because I didn't have service once the Taxi guy left. In the end, three random guys loitering in front of a building somehow knew what I was looking for, with me having to ask, and they pointed me to a staircase where I would eventually find this girl. I was so tense from being in an unfamiliar environment doing something I literally have never done before. But I quickly learned that these chicks are professionals; she could tell I was nervous as hell and did a great job making me feel safe without directly addressing my visible discomfort. What I find funny about the situation looking back, was that I basically couldn't stop smiling because of how nervous I was. Here I was, grabbing (literally) the fattest ass I had ever laid hands on in a poorly lit and poorly air-conditioned room in a part of a city I was unfamiliar with.

Long story short, I realized this shit is wayyyy safer than I thought. I've been with another six girls after her (in four different cities), and I just keep finding out that this whole industry works like a well-oiled machine. At least with all of the girls that I met online through the "prepago" websites. I matched with a hooker in Cartagena, and that was sketchy AF, but that's a story for another day.

It's to the point that I actually feel nervous about going to these "houses" and "spas." There's something to be said about how quality control decreases when more people are in one space. Imagine the difference between Mcdonald's and a local restaurant. That local restaurant can't fuck up their food because they'll literally go out of business since people can go anywhere else. A McDonald's can fuck up their food because they are large enough and there are enough people who don't care about their quality who will keep going. I see the girls who work as independent individuals, like the family restaurant. They tend to put a better service because it's their reputation on the line, which, if it's bad, will prevent them some selling their service since people will stop going to them. These spas and houses are big enough that one bad experience from some random guy isn't going to affect their business, so they don't have any incentive to fix their shit.

I say all this knowing that I haven't gone to one of those houses or spas, but the reviews I keep reading online validate my thought process. Because usually, if there are any glowing positive reviews, it comes from specific girls and not the places that host them. So do your research, never pay anything online in advance, ask if they have a shower (because it sucks walking out of there musty and sweaty), be nice to people, and you'll be just fine.

P.s.
I apologize for the tangential nature of my writing, I'm fairly new to this, and I'm lowkey amazed at how well people are able to write this stuff out like a well-written story. I don't really have developed prose because I'm used to academic writing, which is pretty dull and dispassionate, but I hope this will give you some insight into this wonderful world!

Flameboy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
@puzzlead hi mate, Colombian expat here, visiting Medellin at the moment, dont worry , New Life is safe for foreigners, same as Zandaly which is just near by. I went today to Zandaly and saw 50% of customers were gringos LoL. The good thing about the place is that you can have beers while watching girls doing the intro. I will go tomorrow too, there are a few chicks I want to try out, it is very cheap 50.000 cop for half an hour, 80k 1h, a bargain.
If you or anybody is around tomorrow text me and we meet there, I can help you out or just chill , we can go in a group to do a tour to NF, Bliss or Balcones at 1 o 2 pm. I will go next week again just in case as Im in Medellin till middle of January only. Cheers