Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

How to arrive Zandaly and Hotel bliss? por hkilft999

hkilft999

Parroquiano
Puntaje
你好,
我看過很多關於麥德林妓院的評論,似乎提到最多的三個地方是:贊達利、幸福酒店和新生活。
因為我不會說西班牙語,我怕找不到地方。我試著在我去之前找到方向。
我發現,通過一扇藍色的大門,我可以進入新的生活。
但我檢查了 Zandaly,它看起來只是谷歌地圖上的一家小餐館。我不知道怎麼輸入。
我也嘗試用谷歌搜索Hotel bliss,谷歌地圖有兩個結果,它們看起來都像普通酒店(基於下面的評論)
有人可以給我一個提示嗎?
順便問一下,這三個中,通常哪一個有更多的選擇和更多的美女?
謝謝,我的朋友!

Neg22

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
你好,
我看過很多關於麥德林妓院的評論,似乎提到最多的三個地方是:贊達利、幸福酒店和新生活。
因為我不會說西班牙語,我怕找不到地方。我試著在我去之前找到方向。
我發現,通過一扇藍色的大門,我可以進入新的生活。
但我檢查了 Zandaly,它看起來只是谷歌地圖上的一家小餐館。我不知道怎麼輸入。
我也嘗試用谷歌搜索Hotel bliss,谷歌地圖有兩個結果,它們看起來都像普通酒店(基於下面的評論)
有人可以給我一個提示嗎?
順便問一下,這三個中,通常哪一個有更多的選擇和更多的美女?
謝謝,我的朋友!
朋友 zandaly 在餐厅旁边有一个黑色的栅栏,然后上到二楼,很高兴女孩们与酒店分开,您必须直接与她们安排

hkilft999

Parroquiano
Puntaje
朋友 zandaly 在餐厅旁边有一个黑色的栅栏,然后上到二楼,很高兴女孩们与酒店分开,您必须直接与她们安排

Thank you my friend! Would you recommend Zandaly over new life? I would like to visit both. But I plan to try some prepaid girls, a bar girl, a street girl and a brothel girl and probably won't have energy to go both places... ( I almost never say no when I enter an brothel lol)

limalimon

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Thank you my friend! Would you recommend Zandaly over new life? I would like to visit both. But I plan to try some prepaid girls, a bar girl, a street girl and a brothel girl and probably won't have energy to go both places... ( I almost never say no when I enter an brothel lol)
New Life is the best in Medellin. Safe location, 20+ girls to choose from. Address: Calle 56 #43-39, blue door. Ring the bell and they will buzz you in. The manager is a friendly lady who speaks English. You sit and they will show you the girls one by one. Remember the number of the girl you like on her waist or her name, then you tell the manager of you choice and you take the girl upstairs. You pay after after session. Prices are on the wall, should still be 55k cop for 30 minutes or 90k for 1 hour. Zandaly is located right cross from a large supermarket, there is always a long line of people and many local bussniesses. There are just a lot of people by the entrance so there is very little privacy. Best brothel is hands down New Life.

hkilft999

Parroquiano
Puntaje
New Life is the best in Medellin. Safe location, 20+ girls to choose from. Address: Calle 56 #43-39, blue door. Ring the bell and they will buzz you in. The manager is a friendly lady who speaks English. You sit and they will show you the girls one by one. Remember the number of the girl you like on her waist or her name, then you tell the manager of you choice and you take the girl upstairs. You pay after after session. Prices are on the wall, should still be 55k cop for 30 minutes or 90k for 1 hour. Zandaly is located right cross from a large supermarket, there is always a long line of people and many local bussniesses. There are just a lot of people by the entrance so there is very little privacy. Best brothel is hands down New Life.
Thank you brother! Ya I don't like lots of people watching me entering an brothel lol. I will go new life!

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Aside from New Life and Zandalys, any other casa or spa that is worth stopping by? Also With places like these, is GFE like kissing, DATY, and bbbj included in the price or something you have to negotiate? Thanks and hope to report here next week when I'm in Medellin!

Dannybangbang

Parroquiano
Puntaje
By any chance, do you have new life’s number?

S

Salvation

Invitado
I definitely think that there are better options besides the ones that people keep promoting in the downtown. For instance I've had a good time with the Diamond girls. Only thing I dislike is that you have to announce at the building´s entrance.

P

Pablitoto

Invitado
I definitely think that there are better options besides the ones that people keep promoting in the downtown. For instance I've had a good time with the Diamond girls. Only thing I dislike is that you have to announce at the building´s entrance.y