Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

incall or outcall por cr7613

cr7613

Parroquiano
Puntaje
hey guys, I'll be landing in medellin for the first time ever in 2 weeks, solo.

I'm looking at airbnb in laureles or poblado however alot of the ncie airbnb have house rules saying either no guests or not prepaids. my plan is to see minimum 2 girls per day. i am wondering if its safer to bring girls to my place or to attend their place to have fun.

I'm 6'5 and will stand out as a gringo from a mile away and i don't speak one word of spanish. what is my safest option in you experience.

i appreciate any and all advice. thanks in advance.

goldenboy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
If you are meaning to try with any girl:
- you can set an appoiment with any girl (watch out with scams) in a hotel or motel (its more expensive than setting an appoiment in the place where they usually do their job wink wink). And also it deppends of the place you are staying, but I dont think that some is going to realize that you are bringin girls into the airbnb. (well deppends a lot of the owner) you migh also say something like: its my friend and if the girl speaks english is a plus haahaha

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Airbnb
Depends on the airbnb. Most are condos and the owner is not even around except from your checkin date. Most buildings have security in the lobby who might get suspicious with 2 girls a day coming in. If your chica visits are more than 8 hours apart should be ok. I would at least meet the girl outside and come into the building with her hand in hand. Make sure your registration on Airbnb is for 2 guests. If owner hassles you just call Airbnb customer service that owner not letting you bring girlfriend. They will call the owner which should set him straight. Also, might consider switching Airbnbs every few days. If you are going to be coming down for 2-3 weeks trip might suck if you get a bad Airbnb.
El Poblado is a nicer area; find lots of gringo ex-pats hanging around bars and cafes. Laurales is closer incall casas and hotels.

In vs Out
For some stupid reason outcalls are like twice the price. Agencies charge $200k-$250k an hour for outcall. Then extras for bbbj etc. The review boards don’t really deal with outcalls so will be hard to find reviews. Best bet is to go for incalls with well reviewed girls. Message them to see how is their English. Don’t expect much… most don’t speak English aside from a few phrases. If you hit it off with an incall girl then make an outcall appt directly with her… if she likes you will be a much better price, especially for an extended session/overnight. Lots of girls will go overnights for $400k-$500k.

I plan to be in Medellin as well in a couple weeks. One parent is Spanish so i can pass as a Latin guy. Fluent in Spanish though speak it with a gringo accent. Hit me up to trade some insights.

Última edición:

Only Robin.

Catador Destacado 🌟
Puntaje
I would recommend you to stay in a hotel for security reasons, if you have any inconvenience, the hotel staff can help you.

B

BigRagu

Invitado
Make sure when you book your Airbnb, indicate that there will be 3 or 4 people in the apartment