Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Incredible Isabella.....3127856372 por willie

mixmaster74

Parroquiano
Puntaje
You know, you are right in everything, let’s call a truce. Cause if you and your wife do threesomes, let’s get together. I’ll fuck your old lady in the ass while she’s fucking you in the ass with her strap-ons. And just think, I’ll over pay. Will that work for you?
Can't tell a dumb gringo nothing... gave him advice and told him he was overcharged and he get stupid. Let him continue to pay 200k for transportation and pay for the hour. I will murk him if he mentioned anything again about disrespecting my wife

mixmaster74

Parroquiano
Puntaje
You know, you are right in everything, let’s call a truce. Cause if you and your wife do threesomes, let’s get together. I’ll fuck your old lady in the ass while she’s fucking you in the ass with her strap-ons. And just think, I’ll over pay. Will that work for you?
I see you know Lily and I also see other girls you know... since you want to disrespect my wife I will give one of them 300k and get your information or your location and your picture so the next time you come there will be consequences. My wife is very upset you disrespect her like this. Her family is well connected and with power. You will be found out I don't care if we have to pay a million. We will have the last laugh. You should have kept my wife out of this. Now the joke will be on you. I screenshot this and we will inform the immigration that you come here as sex tourist and you want to violate me and my wife. We are going tomorrow and I will pay one of the women here to identify you. I know these women and my wife also that you talk too. My wife is upset that disgusting gringo so desperate that he wants to violate her. We will also contact the admin here and offer reward for your IP address and info. You can't talk about my wife like this in her country. You can do whatever you want over there but here you have to come with respect. We can easily get you banned and blacklisted from here. Here sister is also immigration lawyer. We will talk to her about this also.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Mixmaster, what happened? Did you shrink overnight? Maybe it’s the camera angle but I think you might be bullshitting me on the 6’8”. I don’t mean to be too critical, but you could use some treadmill time.
Yeah I’m sorry but I’m going to have to cancel the threesome. Didn’t realize you are a fatass.
You should really pick better. Bet your wife was proud of this one. I hope you didn’t over pay.
jajajajajajajajajaja
1709816634551.png

1709816665992.png

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I know you don’t like me talking about your old lady, but if you are seeing 3 to 4 girls weekly, she must be 1 boring fuck.
But I’m going to leave you with this last one thought. Don’t take my advice, take your own.
1709818656766.png