Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Is it safe for a solo American por Anonymous American

• Autor Anonymous American
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 7
  • Visitas 2K
A

Anonymous American

Invitado
Most of the guides I've seen are older, so wanted to see what the vibe is like now in Dec. 2021. Is it safe for an solo American to pick up girls in El Pablado (Bars, clubs, apartment girls, girls in Parque Illeras)? Some of the websites make it sound like you'll be robbed in 5 minutes if you try setting foot outside alone at night.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I just got back and I felt safe but I didn't go out alone in Parque Lleras either. Many of my local contacts seemed to indicate it is only as bad as you make it though. While they didn't feel it was super dangerous, it also wasn't necessarily worth the risk.

They told me the bars/clubs in Provenza are the place to go if you want to pickup girls at nightlife venues. I went out on a Thursday night in Provenza and it was great. Definitely some business to do there but more upscale than Lleras. You still need to be vigilant but definitely not the danger hype that the websites are pushing.

Many well reviewed apartment girls are cheaper and safer. If you are good for apartment girls, consider paying a little more to check out La Isla, Fase 2 and Loutron.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
just got back from colombia last week. will be heading back to medellin next month.
i never had any safety concerns but i really stuck with casas and incalls, not so much out of safety but street girls just offer shitty overpriced services. strip clubs like isla are super overpriced. i did go to strip clubs with buddies but i never fucked any. many will not even blow you and will just rush through it... as so i have been told from buddies who did indulge in lleras girls. plus they'll want USD$100+. just not worth it from a value perspective.
there are lots of girls who work in casas who i saw outside of 'official working hours'... some of which i even took out on regular dates and spent overnights with.
learn some spanish for a better experience.

Ktador1911

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Most of the guides I've seen are older, so wanted to see what the vibe is like now in Dec. 2021. Is it safe for an solo American to pick up girls in El Pablado (Bars, clubs, apartment girls, girls in Parque Illeras)? Some of the websites make it sound like you'll be robbed in 5 minutes if you try setting foot outside alone at night.
I can say that it is definitely more riskier that just go to an apartment. El poblado, specially Lleras park is now full of criminal activities, also the prices are higg considering the type of girls you will find.

for night clubs like La Isla and Fase 2 it’s safe but surely expensive

my advice is that you look for girls listed on this website, as long as they have a good review you will not have problems having a good time for a good price.

Máximo610

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I've been to Rio, Costa Rica, Medellin by myself and enjoyed my trips. Just always be aware of your surroundings be on the alert and don't be stupid. Leave your good watch etc. at home and learn the language.. at least the basics..

coltejer

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Como mínimo este es el man que encontraron en la Jacuzzi hoy....,????????????