Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!

Katha 3118068402 por Katha

• Autor Katha
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 14
  • Visitas 2K
Teléfono (WhatsApp)
K

Katha

Invitado
She doesn't look anything like her photos. First, she is definitely not 22 years old, she has some wrinkles around her eyes, second these photos are definitely retouched with a program and / or were taken years ago, at least 5 years I would say. He had more weight on her and her body was not attractive at all. It looked like he weighed at least 5 kilos than his photos show. He had over 1 hour to get ready, but he greeted me looking very basic / casual with some sneakers and no makeup. In general, I do NOT recommend her, in life one of the traits I hate the most is liars, and this girl was great in that regard. I hate that I kept our deal, I should have walked away from the moment she opened the door. And yes, your photos are verified but I promise you; what you see in person is not the same girl in the photos. She acted very surprised when I told her that it doesn't look like her photos. If you don't believe me, go ahead and take that risk, waste your time and money.

She does not at all look like her pictures. First she's definitely not 22 as she had some wrinkles around her eyes, second these pictures are definitely retouched with a program and / or they were taken years ago, at least 5 years I would say. She had more weight on her, and her body was not attractive at all. Very broad shoulders, unflattering. She looked like she weighed at least 5 kilos than what her pictures show. She had over an 1 hour to get ready yet she greeted me looking very basic / casual with some sneakers and with no make up on. I doubt that make up would help. Overall I do NOT recommend her, in life one of the traits I hate the most is liars, and this girl was a big one. I hate that I followed through with our deal, I should've just walked away from the second she opened the door. And yes, her photos are verified but I promise you; what you see in person is not the same girl in the pictures. She acted very surprised when I told her she doesn't look like her pictures. If you don't believe me go ahead and run that risk, waste your time and money. You've been warned

Rostro
2,00 estrella(s)
Cuerpo
2,00 estrella(s)
Actitud
4,00 estrella(s)
Oral
3,00 estrella(s)
Desempeño Sexual
3,00 estrella(s)
¿Recomienda?
No, descartada

mexicanbro

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
She doesn't look anything like her photos. First, she is definitely not 22 years old, she has some wrinkles around her eyes, second these photos are definitely retouched with a program and / or were taken years ago, at least 5 years I would say. He had more weight on her and her body was not attractive at all. It looked like he weighed at least 5 kilos than his photos show. He had over 1 hour to get ready, but he greeted me looking very basic / casual with some sneakers and no makeup. In general, I do NOT recommend her, in life one of the traits I hate the most is liars, and this girl was great in that regard. I hate that I kept our deal, I should have walked away from the moment she opened the door. And yes, your photos are verified but I promise you; what you see in person is not the same girl in the photos. She acted very surprised when I told her that it doesn't look like her photos. If you don't believe me, go ahead and take that risk, waste your time and money.

She does not at all look like her pictures. First she's definitely not 22 as she had some wrinkles around her eyes, second these pictures are definitely retouched with a program and / or they were taken years ago, at least 5 years I would say. She had more weight on her, and her body was not attractive at all. Very broad shoulders, unflattering. She looked like she weighed at least 5 kilos than what her pictures show. She had over an 1 hour to get ready yet she greeted me looking very basic / casual with some sneakers and with no make up on. I doubt that make up would help. Overall I do NOT recommend her, in life one of the traits I hate the most is liars, and this girl was a big one. I hate that I followed through with our deal, I should've just walked away from the second she opened the door. And yes, her photos are verified but I promise you; what you see in person is not the same girl in the pictures. She acted very surprised when I told her she doesn't look like her pictures. If you don't believe me go ahead and run that risk, waste your time and money. You've been warned

Man I was tented to hire this chick the next week, you just save me from having a bad experience, thanks a lot dude.

J. RIOS

Moderador
Staff
Puntaje
De ella, no habían hecho una reseña hace poco?
La hora 150, el oral natural, 70.000 y el anal a 150.000

N

Nicolás Niclas5

Invitado
No entiendo. Definitivamente no entiendo. Por que no se devuelven cuando ven que la vieja no es la de las fotos? Como hacen para ver una vieja que no es, y aun asi tomar el servicio?

Damber

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Es que es rara la vez que la chica, es la misma de las fotos, realmente uno se engaña con tanta edicion o filtros retoques etc, que le meten a las fotos, para atraer clientes, y a la hora de la verdad sale uno mas engañado como esta persona x, es mas hasta hay reseñas positivas donde escriben super bien de la chica y uno va al servicio y se encuentra q no es la misma y sumele la actitud, ademas supuestamente las fotoa son verificadas, pero traen un sin fin de filtros nivel dios, con unos culos y unos senos nivel dios y a la hora de la verdad, sale uno engañado,, rara vez son reales por suerte jajaja

GeraldDeRivia

Sommelier 🏅
Puntaje
Robó la reseña del otro
Y acá es Ininteligible
Captar lo que él quiere decir.
Ya que al copiar y pegar de la otra reseña.
Borra partes que hacen coherente el párrafo ???
8A8570A4-1FF2-4D6B-8AB6-FEFF2FC200D3.jpeg

GeraldDeRivia

Sommelier 🏅
Puntaje
Jajajaja ???
Muy charro ??
Hay que darle crédito ??
A lo mejor el parcero culeo y dijo
La chimba! Mejor uso una reseña de otro para que así no me descubra la Puta que fui yo el que hizo la reseña
???
2928817E-D3DF-4C3F-9620-5781D76AA81E.gif