Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!

Liliana 3126392848 por Zeus13

Teléfono (WhatsApp)

davidzapata

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Que lastima la experiencia, yo la tengo en la mira hace rato, a mi me a pasado igual , unas vacas muertas totalmente.

Saludos

Pablo 98

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I want to express my review with the girl Liliana published in the following link

To be brief, I will only say that it annoys me that they announce things like "The goddess of pleasure delivered in privacy" or "In bed, I am a companion who is very involved"
The truth is I don't know why they put that if with their service they show the opposite.

The girl works in the building that is 2 blocks from the stadium station, next to a hotel. The truth is that I had been to this site twice and I had gone regularly and well respectively, so I was encouraged to repeat with a different girl. Serious mistake. For paying cheap it was expensive.

The girl's rate is 70 an hour and an additional 30 natural oral.

I get to the apartment and pay only the 70. He undresses and the truth is that he doesn't meet my expectations,,, I spend like many who get carried away by the photos (the shorts, the photoshop and others). I penetrated her for about 1 minute and all of a sudden the nepe fell off (she had hair on her navel and I didn't like to see that at all), the girl is not kind or purposeful or involved in the subject. I suggested that he give me only the natural oral and not the intercourse, to which he agreed but he still didn't feel like doing it to finish the service. I concentrated and I already came, with the desire to leave but in bombs from there.

Nothing that it advertises is consistent with its service. Unfortunate, but hey, it's already ruled out.