Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!

Mariana 3136852344 por Iponux

Iponux

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Ad:

Mariana is a cute long and thin girl, long hair that reqchs the hips, i visited her today for a short while.

Face: 3/5 , thin lon face, white, good teeth and smile, tired looking eyes

Body: 3/5, the photos are accurate for the body, however the hots are edited to remove tattoos and skin imperfection,
alot of tattoos put me off, and the amall breast felt plastic, hip was skinny bony, vagina was too wide and lax for.me

Attitude: 4/5 nice simple onedient, seemed cheerful to my presence, i had no problems at all.

hyegine: 4/5 clean, good smell hair and body, no wierd smells down there.

Description: i took only half an hour, she has long skinny legs so i enjoyed having them on my shoulder while pounding, we danced a bit afterwards and i enjoyed this more, as her hair and back drove me crazy.

I recommend if you like this type of body, very thin with long hair.

Prices:
Hello love how are you ?
My services are:
° the hour in my apartment 130
° half hour 80
°address 230 per hour
If you are interested, leave me an additional message and I will answer you with pleasure.

4381a7a3167fb251657f4b67241581aa.jpg

Rostro
3,00 estrella(s)
Cuerpo
3,00 estrella(s)
Actitud
4,00 estrella(s)
Oral
3,00 estrella(s)
Desempeño Sexual
3,00 estrella(s)
Besos
Picos
¿Recomienda?

Aknife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Mr I ponux, sponsor me the tasting with this girl please haha. She looks amazing.

Caballerosindama

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Ad:

Mariana is a cute long and thin girl, long hair that reqchs the hips, i visited her today for a short while.

Face: 3/5 , thin lon face, white, good teeth and smile, tired looking eyes

Body: 3/5, the photos are accurate for the body, however the hots are edited to remove tattoos and skin imperfection,
alot of tattoos put me off, and the amall breast felt plastic, hip was skinny bony, vagina was too wide and lax for.me

Attitude: 4/5 nice simple onedient, seemed cheerful to my presence, i had no problems at all.

hyegine: 4/5 clean, good smell hair and body, no wierd smells down there.

Description: i took only half an hour, she has long skinny legs so i enjoyed having them on my shoulder while pounding, we danced a bit afterwards and i enjoyed this more, as her hair and back drove me crazy.

I recommend if you like this type of body, very thin with long hair.

Prices:
Hello love how are you ?
My services are:
° the hour in my apartment 130
° half hour 80
°address 230 per hour
If you are interested, leave me an additional message and I will answer you with pleasure.

Ver el archivo adjunto 18737
La próxima en español jaja

Robin Schulz

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
al colega no le gusto mucho ella parece.
yo es que no recuerdo a ninguna mariana en zandaly, o a esa mona haberla visto, opino que quedarse en zandaly es mucho mejor, la clientela es fija y y coges reputacion
Hace como un año se fue de zandaly. Son gustos, a mi parecer si es muy linda así flaca talladora, blanca como las fotos, tiene varios tatuajes que creo es lo que no le gusto además de su delgadez. De cara no es la más linda, pero tiene su sonrisa perfecta y tiene buena actitud con lo que en mi caso ya me parece linda. Depronto se fue de zandaly para ganar más o igual sin tener que trabajar tanto porque en zandaly tenía mucho pedido en su tiempo. No es violadora, es más de sexo suave, pero es muy linda para mi gusto y gime rico.

Última edición:

TaoPaiPai

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Me puse a la tarea de mirar en el foro sobre esta nena y es una lastima que con ese cuerpo tan hermoso su actitud no sea la mejor.

Tiene varios comentarios negativos como una sonrisa muy fingida.

Robin Schulz

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Me puse a la tarea de mirar en el foro sobre esta nena y es una lastima que con ese cuerpo tan hermoso su actitud no sea la mejor.

Tiene varios comentarios negativos como una sonrisa muy fingida.
Ella siempre ha sido de comentarios divididos, algunos decíamos que puede que sea algo selectiva, no es para todo el mundo yo la recomiendo por el físico, para mi gusto es muy linda tal cual las fotos, pero con tatuajes. Lo que si se es que le fascinan los negros o morenos, por ahí uno dijo que lo violó. Si busca en el foro por "Mariana Zandaly" encuentra comentarios buenos y malos y cuando se retiró varios pidiendo el contacto de ella.