Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Medellin por puppylife

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello, I am new to the forums here. I am looking into booking a trip pretty spontaneously to medellin from LA. I will be leaving feb 4th-17th. Do you have any reccomendations for budget friendly hotels that are girl friendly? The hotels I am looking at are 100$+ and I feel for Colombia thats expensive. Are there any girl friendly hotels that are around 50-70 $/night?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hotel Dix on calle diez used to fit that description. Cheaper per night actually. I heard that started charging more to bring girls back to your room, but it still isn't that expensive from what I understand. Even with the charge.

In the past the first was free and the second was 30k COP. They only allowed two per day, and only one at a time.

I'd check the comments for the hotels on booking.com as usually they have FAQs with their girl policy pretty clearly.

aldeezy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I tried looking for the same and looked through the reviews on google with keywords such as "girls" "hookers" "prepago" "guests" "visitors" etc.
After searching I just booked a couple of airbnb's that allowed guests. They usually have it in the house rules. They were also cheaper and you get an entire place. No turndown service obviously, but if you don't care about that then I think it's a better option. I'm coming from socal too around the same time. Let me know if you want to meet up. There's a couple of other solo guys that have hit me up as well

aldeezy

Parroquiano
Puntaje
There's also "love" hotels that charge by the hour and it's not too expensive. Here are the ones that I know about:

Motel Las Cabañas - Poblado

These 3 are all pretty close to each other

Motel Los Coches - Aranjuez

Motel Jardin - Aranjuez

Jardin del Amor - Aranjuez

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I tried looking for the same and looked through the reviews on google with keywords such as "girls" "hookers" "prepago" "guests" "visitors" etc.
After searching I just booked a couple of airbnb's that allowed guests. They usually have it in the house rules. They were also cheaper and you get an entire place. No turndown service obviously, but if you don't care about that then I think it's a better option. I'm coming from socal too around the same time. Let me know if you want to meet up. There's a couple of other solo guys that have hit me up as well
All the places that were reccomended on this site are expensive. I messeged a couple airbnb places and they replied that if the guest has an ID they can come. I messaged you and would love to meet up!