Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Mia 3138440356 por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje

Rate: 7/10 (subjective - I can see why she would be a 10 for others - read review)

Hygiene: Clean, no issues.

Kisses: None given, I did not ask.

Oral: Excellent oral skills, natural

Face: Pretty young lady, braces, cute smile, innocent looking.

Body: Slim, nice firm butt; in-shape; small but natural breasts.

Service: Provided a solid professional service and made sure I enjoyed myself.

Cost: 140 + 50 BBBJ

Narrative:
Last night I was looking for a girl and was stood up by one, and had another one agree to everything and say she was available then ghost me when I asked where to go. So I went looking and saw this pretty young girl. I normally skip girls with all but the smallest tattoos, but when I saw her hair clipped back with that butt and tattoo in the attached picture, I instantly made an exception. Wrote her but did not get a reply till the next morning. She confirmed she was available, and we met at her apartment in Laureles at an agreed-upon time. Nice location near the large Exito. Upon arrival, greeted by a young girl who must be 18/19, pretty with a nice physique, but I was disappointed because she looked nothing like the pictures. Alas, she puts me in a room and says the Chica will be in soon. Not sure if the other girl works or not, but that problem was solved.

A few minutes later Mia walks in. Pretty 20yo in black lingerie; should blade length brown hair with blond highlights. She confirms the price and agrees to natural oral. We unclothe, and I lay down. She ties her hair back in a clip. I have a thing about nice medium and long-length hair and love it tied back when a girl is working on me, so this made me instantly stand to attention. She gave me a good BBBJ, made eye contact, and worked it for a few minutes.

Next, she climbs on top and worked me for quite a while before going in doggy then missionary where she finished me off. Nice tight pussy.

I tend to like the more girlfriend-type experience; kissing and touching, kissing while doing it - so this was not the right girl for me. That said, she is beautiful, so I'm happy I got to try her and do not have an actual complaint about her because she provides a quality service. She is a pretty young girl; she knows how to suck and fuck and did exactly what she was paid to do and put a good effort in to make sure I enjoyed it. If you are looking for a pretty girl who you can have a professional session with, this is the perfect girl for you. If you want a girl who will relax a little bit, engage in foreplay, and have a more girlfriend-type experience, then Mia is not the girl for you.

mia.jpeg