Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!

Naty 3114185812 por Antho0212

Teléfono (WhatsApp)
X

Xfsfscscs

Invitado
Que hp gurre en cara le pondría 0 estrellas, además ese chocho le huele a humedad xD

O

Ortega

Invitado
I wish this woman would be honest and not had me waiting and wasting my time. This woman told me that she would be ready at 630 but when the time comes she already blocked me and not respond. I did nothing for this to happen. I was actually going to pay this woman more than what she wanted because I really wanted to see her. I was going to send the Uber already paid for but she lied to me. It's okay though. I will not contact again. I will not want to be serviced by anyone who does not want to service me. I really hate that she lied and wasted my time.

Natybutssp

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I wish this woman would be honest and not had me waiting and wasting my time. This woman told me that she would be ready at 630 but when the time comes she already blocked me and not respond. I did nothing for this to happen. I was actually going to pay this woman more than what she wanted because I really wanted to see her. I was going to send the Uber already paid for but she lied to me. It's okay though. I will not contact again. I will not want to be serviced by anyone who does not want to service me. I really hate that she lied and wasted my time.
Yo no te eh hecho perder el tiempo pq no concretamos nada y no es la primera vez que me hablas y no terminas. Tomando el servicio y siempre lo más fácil es criticar y decir que la mala soy yo

Natybutssp

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Bienvenidos hablame 3225348914

IMG_20230817_105057_908.jpg

E

Eduymar

Invitado

Les pongo mi link donde me pueden encontrar ya que tuve que cambiar de número
Hola Naty, tus besos son de verdad? Obviamente teniendo buena higiene. Y te sale squirt? . Un beso