Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

New Need Help | Solo por idan1995

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Try to go with recommendation from here to have a good time for sure without any risk.
Getting a street girl is way too risky, and these girls may take an advantage of you.
Enjoy your experience, mate.
Hello friends :D
sorry for the english,I am using Google Translate.

So, I have a lot of questions.
I was in Thailand and even in Africa.. I realized that Colombia is a completely different level.
I have a number of questions.

1. I understood that sex in Colombia is very cheap compared to Europe and Asia.
What is the cost to short? And what is the cost for the whole night? (I'm talking about street prostitutes)
2. What are the recommended places to find street prostitutes?
3. And that is the most important question
I usually take a hotel located in an area where there are prostitutes... to make it easier for me to take to the room... without ordering a taxi every time.
Do you have a recommendation ? (
4. financially I was thinking $2000 a month. Should that be enough?

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I find the street girl aversion interesting, particularly because of the options it provides the broadest selection, you see what you get, for folks staying near Lleras it’s convenient and could be efficient. I don’t get why it’s more unsafe than a random stranger you find online. The area itself is very safe and better than going to some unknown location/hotel/apartment. I’m just thinking this through. I’m not a fan of group think. And just like the aversion Colombians have to Venezuelan girls, I’m beginning to think this is somewhat of a class or perception situation. The Colombians also seem to value privacy in these affairs, and picking up a girl on the street certainly is anything but. That said, I’ve not done it and probably won’t but find the whole thing curious.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I find the street girl aversion interesting, particularly because of the options it provides the broadest selection, you see what you get, for folks staying near Lleras it’s convenient and could be efficient. I don’t get why it’s more unsafe than a random stranger you find online. The area itself is very safe and better than going to some unknown location/hotel/apartment. I’m just thinking this through. I’m not a fan of group think. And just like the aversion Colombians have to Venezuelan girls, I’m beginning to think this is somewhat of a class or perception situation. The Colombians also seem to value privacy in these affairs, and picking up a girl on the street certainly is anything but. That said, I’ve not done it and probably won’t but find the whole thing curious.
Agree on group think. I have the same issue on other prepago subjects and refuse to believe certain things just because others tell me. So I like where you are going with this. Also, I think you bring up a great point about Colombians + privacy, etc.

I think this question depends on how you frame it. As you just set it up, I would agree with you. Even more so if you were using skokka or ban as your online option.

For that reason, I rarely would go for a "random stranger" online. But the point of me going online, to a known casa/spa, etc. is because there is something pre-approved about it in one aspect or another. To me it is NOT about online vs physical. Examples:

Bad (for me): skokka.com, ban.com, dating apps (tinder/bumble), FaceBook, Lleras street, El Centro street (though the ChicaCheck crew seems to be building a database for FB girls so that could help, but that route seems like too much work for me anyway), Cambiazo spas.

"Possibly" good: MilEroticos.com, PhotoPrepagos.com, MasajistasPaisas.com, any Stripclub, known casas/spas that don't scam do cambiazos, etc. And for the independent online girls I'm going to search numbers and only check out ones that have a few remarks.

All of these have to be filtered though one way or another. The difference is I don't filter for "guaranteed best peformance." I think that is the wrong metric as in my experience chemistry is a factor. Again, this works for me. Some girls are impossible and other will almost always be fun. Better said: For me, everything is on a spectrum. We all draw the line somewhere.

I created my system based on my preferences, natural skill sets, etc. My best friend does something totally different than me but it is right for him in his situation.

My filter is to keep the bad 'safety' out. Bad service is a close concern, but not as strong as safety. I love novelty but not to the point "too much" risk. What is too much specifically? That is for us to all decide on our own.

A girl with 10 reviews is not likely to scope/rob me. She has too much to lose. Let's just say that it is remotely possible though. Still won't be near the likelihood of a street girl to me. As for service, if 8/10 guys enjoyed their time with her then I "probably" will too. But as always, YMMV. I don't need guaranteed good, but I do want to eliminated guaranteed bad, and the 'likely' bad too.

Now not every girl at a casa has the reputation, but the house does. That is where I do my 'kamikaze' work. I've had that work out really well. I think likelyhood of getting drugged and robbed is very low. If it was to happen at EE, Angeles, Zandaly, New Life, etc. then call me fucked because I'm not going stay inside my house in the U.S. for the rest of my life. It is low enough for me that I can do a 'controlled kamikaze'

Another example is with STD prevention. One one extreme is celebacy and on the other is raw-dogging everything in sight. Most of us find some spot in the middle we are comfortable with.

--

Specifically, to street girls around Lleras, when I factor in looks/service/safety/price the final score seems to come in lower. A girl who is hot will charge way more than an equivalent girl on-line from what I've seen/heard in pricing. And add to that the fact that I have no clue about her safety intentions or service quality. It is simple math for me, street girls are bad calculus.

This math will change for each person in each location. In the U.S. I'm also concerned about legal implications etc.

Again, compared to just randomly going kamikaze on skokka, I would say that I'd prefer street girls 10 out of 10 times. But that is a false choice because there are a ton of options besides those two.