Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Paola. Compañeros uds le pagarían los 250foxsports? por Felipe M - 19

N

Nelson47

Invitado
Pidiendo tener la solvencia para pagar eso.... Ella no está al nivel para cobrar esa money... Aunque como dicen por ahí, cada quien cobra lo que le da la gana... Ya es cuestión del marrano que lo quiera pagar.

W

willie

Invitado
Us foreigners will. And when I get to Medellin I probably will. She looks beautiful (from the photos) and from the reviews i have read on here, she gives what she advertises and her service is good, (albeit maybe gives a cold shoulder). And if my exchange is correct....$56 USD? In Costa Rica, she could get $200 USD p/hr. In most the US cities $250 to$350 USD... in Las Vegas.. $400+ USD p/hr if the reviews are correct. I hope to let you know.

Spitfire87

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Us foreigners will. And when I get to Medellin I probably will. She looks beautiful (from the photos) and from the reviews i have read on here, she gives what she advertises and her service is good, (albeit maybe gives a cold shoulder). And if my exchange is correct....$56 USD? In Costa Rica, she could get $200 USD p/hr. In most the US cities $250 to$350 USD... in Las Vegas.. $400+ USD p/hr if the reviews are correct. I hope to let you know.
It's correct.

Macaque

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Yea bro, but it's Colombia, you can get quality girls for $50 USD easy. Actually overpaying these girls ruins the market for other fellow mongers because it makes these girls ask for more $ than the true Colombian market value. But hey to each their own, I've seen dudes pay $1-5k for girls in LA.
Anyhow, enjoy your trip, I'll be there this week as well ????

W

willie

Invitado
That is exactly correct. The word is out, Colombia for good cheap pussy, so we're coming. Hell I had a hooker in Costa Rica tell me that. $50 usd for some of these beautiful women, for us, is a steal. What will raise the prices is us bringing them to our hotels for 2 or more hours or overnites. Then they won't have to work as hard. If within this forum, you can point us gringos in the right direction to the names of the nicer houses with girls of excellent services, then maybe that will slow us down. It is greatly appreciated to the ones that do reviews and give us insightful information. .

Felipe M - 19

Sommelier 🏅
Puntaje