Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Random Reviews por mikezer000

• Autor mikezer000
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 7
  • Visitas 5K
M

mikezer000

Invitado
Parceros,

I just wrapped up a six week trip and just wanted to share some of my experiences.
I'm much more of a massage enthusiast than FS type of guy so here goes...

Sammy
-Located in Belen, few blocks east of Los Molinos mall
-Nice girl, very friendly, green eyes, FAT ASS (in the good way)
-120k or 140k/hr , i can't remember, - B2B, CBJ - often offers promotions, check her whatsapp status

Esperanza Marin Spa
-Located in Manila sector of Poblado, nice neighborhood with lots of restaurants, cafes etc
-I've been here a few times in the past. Good experience if you're looking for massage with b2b and HJ finish
-150k/hr (offers other types of massages also but no FS) , Discount on Tuesdays
-Frequent client card available (buy 6 get 1 free iirc)
-They post on IG, Telegram, mileroticos etc.

Ermen Spa
-Located a few blocks north of Espranza, in a big commercial office building
-The space itself is one the nicest I've been. Extremely nicely decorated and clean. Incredible view if you get the room with the balcony.
-The massage is actually very high quality, and I've received many massages in my lifetime.
-100k/hr , 50k-100k tip - HJ only
-I was able to build good rapport with my masseuse and things got pretty intense between her and I, so YMMV.
-They post on IG

Maison Doree Spa
-Located one block from Unicentro mall - Conquistadores/Laureles
-This place is interesting as it's also kind of lounge type place where you can hang out with the girls. They have drinks, music, and a patio in the back.
The place is clean and the rooms are nicely decorated, almost in the Thai massage room style. I spent some time talking to Juli, the manager.
She is a very nice person and really cares about the satisfaction of the clients. The girls here are all young, attractive, friendly and a pleasure to be around.
The massages are much more on the nuru-ish, sensual and erotic side. Not so much therapeutic.
Very nice experience just spending some time chatting and drinking with the girls besides the massage.
-220k/hr - B2B, HJ *more may be on the menu but one would have to build rapport as well. Definitely a place worth visiting.
-Discounts on certain days, they post on IG, whatsapp status

La Casa Rosa
-Located two blocks east of CentroComercial Viva - Laureles
-I come here only to see my regular masseuse whom I've known for quite a while, however I did once get a massage here from another girl
and it was pretty good as well.
-I believe they have girls here that only offer massage/b2b and different girls that offer FS
-140k/hr b2b, HJ
-Clean establishment

Lorena
-She's in the famous Belmonte building. The experience was... ok. She is young and attractive. Natural body. Just no chemistry between her and I.
-150k/hr - CBJ, FS
-Saw a roach in the room...

There are still many places I'd like to visit. Atnea, Happymasaje, Romeo y Julieta to name a few as well as a bunch of independants.
I hope this helps as this forum has certainly helped me. The one thing I'd like to note - I am not of latin ethnicity and while it is not a necessity,
I realize my ability to speak Spanish does change the experience for me, in positive way. I'm able to receive better service most of the time. Another thing to note is I'd advise
being very careful with the girls around Lleras and also tinder girls. I've heard way too many recent stories of scopalamine druggings and gringos getting robbed.
Good luck to you all and be safe.

Don Che

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
You was a great time haha, good review. I recommend you definility Happymassage. In my opinion, that place has all things for be excellent: it's clean, safe, professional and they do a good erotic massage. I hope that you visit it, and gave us a review.
You must take care with the girls around Lleras and also tinder girls.
Sorry for my bad English,

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi Mike. I´m glad you had a great experience. Could you tell us a little more about your experiences?

Do they offer body to body on Ermen? Do the massage therapist make the massage with a uniform or do they do it naked as well?

What girls do you recomend in Esperanza´s spa?

What girls do you recomend in La Casa Rosa? Daniela, maybe?

Have you tried to have sex with the girls in any of the places you mentioned above or with the independents, and succeded? Could you tell us please which girls have accpeted?

Thank you very much for your contributions to the forum. Keep up with the good work!

mike0

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Do they offer body to body on Ermen? Do the massage therapist make the massage with a uniform or do they do it naked as well?
-No, they don't explicitly offer b2b. The massage starts off in uniform. The rest can be negociated later on. I think it depends on
the masseuse and how comfortable they feel with you.

-I've seen many of the girls in person, however I've only had massages from Andrea. She's short and thin. Not usually my preferrred
body type but she has a great personality. She provides a decent massage as well. All of the girls I've seen here are pretty. But none of them
are THICC, if thats what you're searching for...

-I've read good reviews about Daniela, but I've never met her. I only come here to see my regular masseuse, who I will leave nameless lol. And I've seen Sara once. She was awesome. I'm not sure if she's still working here. You'd have to message them and ask.

Have you tried to have sex with the girls in any of the places you mentioned above or with the independents, and succeded? Could you tell us please which girls have accpeted?
-No, there are plenty of other places and independent providers for full service. I personally just enjoy good massages with a good ending.
But, I have been developing relationships with a few girls from the spas and probably with some time, I would get the opportunity.
Outside of the spa...

Bonus reviews:

MelanyVIP - Laureles
-Located few blocks north of CentroComercial Viva
-It was an ok experience. She has a nice body with big tetas. Again, no chemisty between us.
-New and clean apartment building with many different girls
-70k crappy massage, b2b, CBJ when I saw her (May 2021) , prices may have changed

Jade Palace Spa - Poblado/Lleras
-Located very close to La 10 near LLeras
-This information might not be accurate. I came here once a couple years ago. It was a good experience. I was met by a young and pretty morenita.
-The believe price was very reasonable but I can't remember the exact number.
-Mediocre massage, Full service

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje
-No, they don't explicitly offer b2b. The massage starts off in uniform. The rest can be negociated later on. I think it depends on
the masseuse and how comfortable they feel with you.

-I've seen many of the girls in person, however I've only had massages from Andrea. She's short and thin. Not usually my preferrred
body type but she has a great personality. She provides a decent massage as well. All of the girls I've seen here are pretty. But none of them
are THICC, if thats what you're searching for...

-I've read good reviews about Daniela, but I've never met her. I only come here to see my regular masseuse, who I will leave nameless lol. And I've seen Sara once. She was awesome. I'm not sure if she's still working here. You'd have to message them and ask.

-No, there are plenty of other places and independent providers for full service. I personally just enjoy good massages with a good ending.
But, I have been developing relationships with a few girls from the spas and probably with some time, I would get the opportunity.
Outside of the spa...

Bonus reviews:

MelanyVIP - Laureles
-Located few blocks north of CentroComercial Viva
-It was an ok experience. She has a nice body with big tetas. Again, no chemisty between us.
-New and clean apartment building with many different girls
-70k crappy massage, b2b, CBJ when I saw her (May 2021) , prices may have changed

Jade Palace Spa - Poblado/Lleras
-Located very close to La 10 near LLeras
-This information might not be accurate. I came here once a couple years ago. It was a good experience. I was met by a young and pretty morenita.
-The believe price was very reasonable but I can't remember the exact number.
-Mediocre massage, Full service
Thank you vor your answers. Sara and Daniela are no longer in la Casa Rosa. Daniela is making domicilios only. I highly recommend her. I don´t know if you are in the city or abroad, but she would be a great option. Very kind, joyful and good massage. She treats you like a friend. Her number in the link:

I never had a massage from Sara, she looked great in pictures. I hope you tell us more about your experience with her.

If you go to Esperanza´s place again, try to make an appointment with her. She is beautiful, and she will give you a great massage. I tryed her once, and really enjoyed it.

I was recently at Jade, not worth it in my opinion.

I´ve been trying to go with this girls, withot luck, due to schedule issues. Do you know them?

In this site there is a section to make reviews for these masajes, but lately some trolls are making it unreliable, that´s why I really appreciate your reviews, these ones and those you make in the future. Thanks a million bro, and good luck.

mike0

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Thanks for the info. I will try to meet Daniela one day.
I'm currently not in Medellin but I'll be returning soon.

My experience with Sara in La Casa Rosa was really good.
She is very friendly and we had great chemistry. She has small breasts but a nice fat ass.
Very pretty face with grey eyes if I remember correctly.
Her movements were a very good mix between therapeutic massage and sensual.
Too bad shes no longer working. If I ever find her again and she is available, I'll post a link.

I've met Esperanza also. I agree, she is very pretty in person. I didn't know she also did massages.
I'll ask next time.

I've never met any of those in the 3 links you posted.
If I do see them, I'll definitely post a review.
I think Happymasaje will be the first place I visit when I come back.
Thanks for the recommendation @Don Che

Yes I read the informacion masajistas section also
and yes, I agree that it's not very helpful. jaja

R

Rolito roli

Invitado
Thanks for the info. I will try to meet Daniela one day.
I'm currently not in Medellin but I'll be returning soon.

My experience with Sara in La Casa Rosa was really good.
She is very friendly and we had great chemistry. She has small breasts but a nice fat ass.
Very pretty face with grey eyes if I remember correctly.
Her movements were a very good mix between therapeutic massage and sensual.
Too bad shes no longer working. If I ever find her again and she is available, I'll post a link.

I've met Esperanza also. I agree, she is very pretty in person. I didn't know she also did massages.
I'll ask next time.

I've never met any of those in the 3 links you posted.
If I do see them, I'll definitely post a review.
I think Happymasaje will be the first place I visit when I come back.
Thanks for the recommendation @Don Che

Yes I read the informacion masajistas section also
and yes, I agree that it's not very helpful. jaja
Es que acá página yo no he encontrado a ningúna buena y la que es buena cobra caro porqie hacer masajes es agotador estás chicas más que todo es para uno buscar juego erótico y sexo desahogue sexual porqie uno paga es por eso no por un masaje profesional con ellas

R

Rolito roli

Invitado
Thank you vor your answers. Sara and Daniela are no longer in la Casa Rosa. Daniela is making domicilios only. I highly recommend her. I don´t know if you are in the city or abroad, but she would be a great option. Very kind, joyful and good massage. She treats you like a friend. Her number in the link:

I never had a massage from Sara, she looked great in pictures. I hope you tell us more about your experience with her.

If you go to Esperanza´s place again, try to make an appointment with her. She is beautiful, and she will give you a great massage. I tryed her once, and really enjoyed it.

I was recently at Jade, not worth it in my opinion.

I´ve been trying to go with this girls, withot luck, due to schedule issues. Do you know them?

In this site there is a section to make reviews for these masajes, but lately some trolls are making it unreliable, that´s why I really appreciate your reviews, these ones and those you make in the future. Thanks a million bro, and good luck.
Nunca se paga por adelantado cita muy huevón vos así sea 50 eso es plata y duele que te enganen