Catador de Prepagos

Participa en Conversaciones y Comparte Experiencias sobre Escorts y prostitutas en Medellín y Colombia.

  • Catador se renovó y ahora tiene ClubClub, reseñas guiadas, niveles y diseño nuevo. Mira todo lo que cambió. Ver las novedades

Reflections from a Returner por Seven

Seven

Catador Parroquiano
Puntaje
9
Just got back to Medellin for the first time since last year. I've kept up with the fearmongering online - don't bring condoms, they're cracking down on sex tourists, a new mall is opening around Parque Lleras... On my two previous voyages to Medellin, I really enjoyed people watching at Lleras but only actually took a girl home a few times from there. I think most of my sessions were at Angeles Spa and New Life - the price to value can't be beat at the casas honestly.

Anyways, wow. Just wow. Parque Lleras is a shell of its former self. Police are all over the place now. I saw multiple people, men and women, being stopped and interrogated by police. Way less people, men and women. The barkers on the street are just as hungry, but with a lot less gringos to lure into the bars. I checked out a couple of them, and saw there were a handful of women within the little bars but I've heard too many bad stories about the little bars running scams with upcharging drinks.

Very disappointed with what's happened with Parque Lleras. I'm writing this as just a note to others who enjoyed it, or are researching Medellin and woo'd by the hot girls wallking around in a park, it's nowhere near as fun, open, or abundant as it was before. For other gringos considering coming just for that, I wouldn't recommend it. I specifically chose an airbnb nearby due to it being a former hotspot, but wouldn't repeat. Adjsut your plans acordingly.

That aside, I've been looking for crazy curvy girls on mile and this board. I'll even dabble in BBW if it's decent enough. I've found Yorgelis who was on those Mr. Supremo videos on mile. Trying to tap into that and bang a handful of those girls. If you guys have any leads, let me know! Def will report back on my experiences. And if anyone wants to grab a drink or go to Luna Lunera or something, feel free to hit me up. For locals, my Spanish is beginner level, but I'm able to get by!
 
I haven't heard of them doing that on Calle 10, but if you were to try that, Go further up or down the street, not the part close to Lleras. And still be mindful of cops. Better safe than sorry.
UPDATE: cops were seen checking gringo IDs on Calle 10, too. My guy did not report seeing migración stopping people there, nor were the cops scanning IDs from what he saw, but still something for everyone to keep in mind. Just because he didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't, or won't happen.
 
Reporting back. So I've been here a few weeks thus far. As mentioned, I've been looking for some culazos and nalgotas, so may not be terribly useful for you all.

Firstly, Parque Lleras. I stand firm in what I said first. It's pretty shit now. Tons of cop presence. I've seen cops along the way on Calle 10 from that corner at Lleras up to Provenza. A lot more security than cops this past couple days, however. I didn't see anyone get detained but I'm sure it happened. I've been a bit gunshy in grabbing numbers since my last incident, but I did spot the police officer who initially detained me the other day and we had a decent conversation. From what I can tell, we seem to have some mutual respect. Definitely worth picking up some Spanish.

From Lleras, I've knocked down three big booty girls. I don't know how much info to share is appropriate considering privacy and that they aren't 'advertising prepagos'. But you guys let me know and I can share more. They were all positive experiences.

Oh, and I spotted this vzlan girl working in the park. Popular cam girl. https://www.instagram.com/angiebravof1/ I didn't talk to her but was surprised to see she works there.

Then, I found a prepago off mileroticos https://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/bbw-100-real-culona-pelinegra-cara-linda-estrechita/26225899/. Don't give me too much shit o nthis one. Mr. Supremo videos actually are what sparked my interest in going to Colombia the first time, and it was a bucket list to take on one of the girls from there. Have to say, she was muuuuuuuch bigger than I expected IRL. I have no clue why I was surprised. Good attitude though, but I'm not sure if I'd repeat. Again, if anyone has info on any of those nalgonas from those films, please do hit me up.

Earlier this weekend I stopped by Fase 2. It was neat - 50k cop cover, and then a stage that has a girl dancing on rotation along with girls littered around. The girls here look decent imo. Not quite what I'm on the mission for (biiiig nalgonas) but good options if I were outside of that frame of mind. They allowed me and a friend to sit at a table, grab non alcoholic beverages, and girls came around every now and then, gave a lap dance, and I would tip them about 6-10 pesos. I would probably repeat. My buddy told me the girls have a hefty price to take em up at Fase 2, but it wasn't a problem for me since, as I said, I didn't see many girls for me. Plenty of petite options though.

Finally, today I took another visit to Centro. Usually don't bite on any of the girls here but asked around and got quotes from 60-100. Bear in mind I stick out like a sore thumb as a gringo - people always know even though i speak in Spanish. I picked another pear shaped nalgona milf and negotiated an hour for 120. Her name was Alexandra and she was great, I would defiitely repeat.

Overall, so far so good. More big booties to be captured hopefully! I haven't forgotten about Luna Lunera yet, I'll try to drop by one of these days.
 
@Seven Here's an ultra BBW for you.
Maybe this inexpensive chubby girl is your type?
Paula
3125773108
 
Última edición:
Reporting back. So I've been here a few weeks thus far. As mentioned, I've been looking for some culazos and nalgotas, so may not be terribly useful for you all.

Firstly, Parque Lleras. I stand firm in what I said first. It's pretty shit now. Tons of cop presence. I've seen cops along the way on Calle 10 from that corner at Lleras up to Provenza. A lot more security than cops this past couple days, however. I didn't see anyone get detained but I'm sure it happened. I've been a bit gunshy in grabbing numbers since my last incident, but I did spot the police officer who initially detained me the other day and we had a decent conversation. From what I can tell, we seem to have some mutual respect. Definitely worth picking up some Spanish.
Thanks for confirming this. Lleras was already burnt, but now they are expanding to calle 10 so all the more reason to be extra careful. And great advice on the Spanish. For the people who have never been and are planning their first trip, it is worth it.

From Lleras, I've knocked down three big booty girls. I don't know how much info to share is appropriate considering privacy and that they aren't 'advertising prepagos'. But you guys let me know and I can share more. They were all positive experiences.

Oh, and I spotted this vzlan girl working in the park. Popular cam girl. https://www.instagram.com/angiebravof1/ I didn't talk to her but was surprised to see she works there.

Then, I found a prepago off mileroticos https://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/bbw-100-real-culona-pelinegra-cara-linda-estrechita/26225899/. Don't give me too much shit o nthis one. Mr. Supremo videos actually are what sparked my interest in going to Colombia the first time, and it was a bucket list to take on one of the girls from there. Have to say, she was muuuuuuuch bigger than I expected IRL. I have no clue why I was surprised. Good attitude though, but I'm not sure if I'd repeat. Again, if anyone has info on any of those nalgonas from those films, please do hit me up.

Earlier this weekend I stopped by Fase 2. It was neat - 50k cop cover, and then a stage that has a girl dancing on rotation along with girls littered around. The girls here look decent imo. Not quite what I'm on the mission for (biiiig nalgonas) but good options if I were outside of that frame of mind. They allowed me and a friend to sit at a table, grab non alcoholic beverages, and girls came around every now and then, gave a lap dance, and I would tip them about 6-10 pesos. I would probably repeat. My buddy told me the girls have a hefty price to take em up at Fase 2, but it wasn't a problem for me since, as I said, I didn't see many girls for me. Plenty of petite options though.
6-10k pesos for a brief lap dance is fair. My first time my local buddy and I were standing at the bar. He said that after a girl goes on stage she will work the room for tips. They usually come around and grope you or rub T&A on you. He said 2k was fair for that. Again, this wasn't even at a table, so sitting down for a quick lap dance seems like 6-10k is fair.

Also glad they let you sit without trying to hustle you. Was it slower? Plenty of open tables? Given all of the differing reviews we've read over the years, it seems to me like they are not actually trying to hustle people as much as possible. They do what most clubs around the world do, adjust their prices/policies based on traffic levels. Valuable feedback. Thank you.


Finally, today I took another visit to Centro. Usually don't bite on any of the girls here but asked around and got quotes from 60-100. Bear in mind I stick out like a sore thumb as a gringo - people always know even though i speak in Spanish. I picked another pear shaped nalgona milf and negotiated an hour for 120. Her name was Alexandra and she was great, I would defiitely repeat.

Overall, so far so good. More big booties to be captured hopefully! I haven't forgotten about Luna Lunera yet, I'll try to drop by one of these days.
Great review. Thanks!
 
@Seven Here's an ultra BBW for you.
Maybe this inexpensive chubby girl is your type?
Paula
3125773108


Thanks guys! @FuManChu. Yorgelis, the first, quoted me something like 300k pesos for an hour which is pretty much what Lleras girls charge. SHe is not Lleras caliber, so obvious pass.The second girl, Paula isn't appealing to me from what I see from the photos at least. We'll see.

@prepsupport practically zero hustle from the meseros, yeah. I asked the girls and they said it was decent populated that night, there were a handful of other patrons around so that may or may not have helped. The bar was fully seated.

It seems I might have to go back to the park at this rate! I'll probably revisit Centro soon as well.
 
Just got back to Medellin for the first time since last year. I've kept up with the fearmongering online - don't bring condoms, they're cracking down on sex tourists, a new mall is opening around Parque Lleras... On my two previous voyages to Medellin, I really enjoyed people watching at Lleras but only actually took a girl home a few times from there. I think most of my sessions were at Angeles Spa and New Life - the price to value can't be beat at the casas honestly.

Anyways, wow. Just wow. Parque Lleras is a shell of its former self. Police are all over the place now. I saw multiple people, men and women, being stopped and interrogated by police. Way less people, men and women. The barkers on the street are just as hungry, but with a lot less gringos to lure into the bars. I checked out a couple of them, and saw there were a handful of women within the little bars but I've heard too many bad stories about the little bars running scams with upcharging drinks.

Very disappointed with what's happened with Parque Lleras. I'm writing this as just a note to others who enjoyed it, or are researching Medellin and woo'd by the hot girls wallking around in a park, it's nowhere near as fun, open, or abundant as it was before. For other gringos considering coming just for that, I wouldn't recommend it. I specifically chose an airbnb nearby due to it being a former hotspot, but wouldn't repeat. Adjsut your plans acordingly.

That aside, I've been looking for crazy curvy girls on mile and this board. I'll even dabble in BBW if it's decent enough. I've found Yorgelis who was on those Mr. Supremo videos on mile. Trying to tap into that and bang a handful of those girls. If you guys have any leads, let me know! Def will report back on my experiences. And if anyone wants to grab a drink or go to Luna Lunera or something, feel free to hit me up. For locals, my Spanish is beginner level, but I'm able to get by!
I disagree for what I've been told the cracking down at the park is for drugs and public intoxication, nothing to do with the girls. As far as the airport yes you're correct. They will give trouble if you're bringing condoms and ED medications or thing related to sex. But is not really a big deal as you can get those in Medellín regadles...also careful with your WhatsApp and browser history as they might check your phone to see who you're talking to.
 
I disagree for what I've been told the cracking down at the park is for drugs and public intoxication, nothing to do with the girls. As far as the airport yes you're correct. They will give trouble if you're bringing condoms and ED medications or thing related to sex. But is not really a big deal as you can get those in Medellín regadles...also careful with your WhatsApp and browser history as they might check your phone to see who you're talking to.
All good points. But remember he (and multiple others) have been stopped while NOT drunk. Best to be safe than sorry. Just my two cents.
 
Atrás
Arriba