Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Cartagena por inthezone666

inthezone666

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi guys! I know this is the Medellin forum. But does anybody have experience in Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Cartagena for brothels or massage places? Or anything else that could help me out? :)

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
My good friend goes to Cartagena a lot and he loves Pleyclub and Isis for the stripclub/brothel game but spends most of his time at Dolce Vita (regular club) and pulls working girls out of there. Pleyclub is in a shitty area but Isis and Dolce Vita are in the walled city.

He said they are way hotter and worth the extra $ as compared to the casas/spas. He isn't very impressed with the quality at the casas/spas that he went to. Also, there were not that many of them in the first place.

Then again, he is not very patient so he might not be thorough enough. I have noticed that if you search "spa" for Baranquilla on mileroticos you get a lot more results than you do for Cartagena (or Santa Marta for that matter), so maybe he is on to something.

--

I know nothing of the Baranquilla and Santa Marta scene but I would be glad to look at what you find!

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Oh, and he has found the street scene to be much better in Cartagena. He would never go to El Centro in Medellín for street pickups but in Cartagena they hang out by the clock tower and he grabs girls their all of the time.

Of course, you still have to take all of the standard security precautions (which he definitely does) but you can do well if that is your thing.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
great tips for Cartagena @prepsupport! thanks. dont the girls at the clocktower charge like 300-500k or something? in my eyes for Colombia a bit overpriced?
I suppose some do but I have seen videos online of girls quoting 200k also and they were good looking. Still high priced but these are not typical 'street girls' either

My friend did go to an incall in boca grande and spent like 40-50k, but again, the quality was closer to El Centro in Medellín

DaveStarl

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Santa Marta has a bar called Bananas that has plenty of WGs. As well as sketchy Venez SW's in the park. A bunch of posts on Mileroticas as well, tho never that close to where I stay so I didn't partake.

Barranquilla is a hidden gem - lots of good cheap casas there and no gringos so you get the good local treatment. I find it way better than the hassle of being in Cartagena.

Plenty of intel on ISG: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?579-Barranquilla-Reports