Catador de Prepagos

Participa en Conversaciones y Comparte Experiencias sobre Escorts y prostitutas en Medellín y Colombia.

  • Catador se renovó y ahora tiene ClubClub, reseñas guiadas, niveles y diseño nuevo. Mira todo lo que cambió. Ver las novedades

The guide is almost ready por prepsupport

prepsupport

Catador English Moderator
Staff
Puntaje
285
...and the preliminary map too!

This guide and map are not perfectly up to date. I’ve been working on it a while, but I don’t have a lot of time and just when I’m making progress, things change, so I’m putting it out there before it is ready and I’m just going to update it as we go.

I could spend another few months consolidating everything valuable from the forum, formatting it to look good, rewriting it to flow better, etc., but what’s the point if it doesn’t get read? This is going to be less like a guide, and more like a wiki, of which I am the maintainer. And this is only Version 0.1.2

So if you have any updated information, or just want to give your opinion on a specific casa/spa/etc., DM me or put a comment below.

--

For example, I definitely need to work on the quick start guide. I just threw it together as an AI summary based on a bunch of posts/threads so we’ve got a pretty good start, but it is still generic. Most AI refused to do the work but Mistral came through. I wish google gemini worked as this will be hosted in a google doc and that would be much easier to do it native/preserve links, etc.

I already went through and checked it out and made some changes. If there is something from the guide that is not represented in the quick start area, let me know. Again, I’m going to be heavily editing this section anyway. This was just an outline draft.

The main problem right now is it does not flow yet. But nothing in the quick start is necessarily wrong. It is just not comprehensive or as clear as it could be either. And some things were repeated.

I tend to ramble anyway so it wouldn't necessarily be better if I wrote it. Maybe more complete, but not sure about better. I did write the rest of the docs and that needs editing too, but again, this is more of a wiki, not a guide. So I expect this to be an on going process.

--

For now, until we figure out how we are going to release it in the final form, it will be by invite only. That being said, this is not a super-exclusive invite. To get access, all you have to do is DM your email. Use whatever extra/dummy email you used to sign up for the forum.

And we won’t allow brand new accounts. If you haven’t participated in the forum at all, then we won’t accept the request. That being said, you do not have to make hundreds of posts over the course of many months. But you can tell us something about yourself, ask basic questions, if you just have a question or two, you probably don't need the guide/map anyway. You might already know what you are doing.

I'm not charging for this, I don't have a side hustle. I don't have ownership interest in the forum. This is purely to pay it forward. To give thanks to all those that helped me. Hopefully you can pay it forward with a review.
 

Adjuntos

  • Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    212,7 KB · Visitas: 16
Atrás
Arriba