Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

This post is about Ebano 3004857103 - it’s not so much a complaint, it’s more of a WARNING. por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
This post

Of course she is black- Venezuelan that I find to be very attractive with an awesome body. Sex is fantastic, she's every bit of a nympho. All holes open, she will pretty much do everything and BBFS is available. She loves pussy just as much as cock. If you are on a couples date, she will more than likely try to hustle the other chica. If you are into 3somes and such, she would be a good one to have onboard.

I really enjoyed my visits with her..... EXCEPT: My experience has been....we would go out to eat and she, simply stated, goes overboard with the drinking and whatever else she is doing. She turns from fun, to a handful. Becomes a complete Black Alpha Female. She doesn't like being told anything and will become confrontational with anyone.....you/your friends/bar-restaurant-hotel management which can lead to the police getting involved. Trying to talk to her in this state is like talking to a brick wall.

So what I'm saying is this....to try to save you some grief.....just fuck her and be on your way. Believe you me, you will have a much better experience. For those of you who have seen the movie Blind Date....with Bruce Willis and Kim Basinger, kinda sums it up.

E18.jpg E27A.jpg

Delvaller

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Willie, does she have a tattoo in her right boob?, She looks like a girl I visit when I was younger

Dr.JohnnySins

Sommelier 🏅
Puntaje
tengo cierta duda con respecto a sus senos, las cicatrices y la forma como quedarian sus pezones.

De resto ese gallo grande me recuerda a mi ex esposa

S

Solster

Invitado
This post

Of course she is black- Venezuelan that I find to be very attractive with an awesome body. Sex is fantastic, she's every bit of a nympho. All holes open, she will pretty much do everything and BBFS is available. She loves pussy just as much as cock. If you are on a couples date, she will more than likely try to hustle the other chica. If you are into 3somes and such, she would be a good one to have onboard.

I really enjoyed my visits with her..... EXCEPT: My experience has been....we would go out to eat and she, simply stated, goes overboard with the drinking and whatever else she is doing. She turns from fun, to a handful. Becomes a complete Black Alpha Female. She doesn't like being told anything and will become confrontational with anyone.....you/your friends/bar-restaurant-hotel management which can lead to the police getting involved. Trying to talk to her in this state is like talking to a brick wall.

So what I'm saying is this....to try to save you some grief.....just fuck her and be on your way. Believe you me, you will have a much better experience. For those of you who have seen the movie Blind Date....with Bruce Willis and Kim Basinger, kinda sums it up.

Ver el archivo adjunto 16475 Ver el archivo adjunto 16476
Did you do it without condom? or what did you mean BBFS?

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
BBFS- bareback full service- in all holes if you want.
If she likes you, especially if ur 1st move is into CG- she will try to stick ur dick into her pussy uncovered.
I get tested alot and told/showed her my results. So I guess she just assumed that's what I wanted.
She also likes for you to come in her mouth.....will swallow.
Going uncovered is always a risk. Like I said, she's a full blown nympho.

É

Ébano la que todo hace

Invitado
Soy ebano me doy cuenta hasta ahora de tu poca hombría viejo baboso..a ninguna persona consciente inteligente se le ocurre culiar sin condón Willy idiota te emborrachas viejo loco te haces el.desentendido y no quieres pagar me tocó llamar a la policía a tu hotel para que me pagarás y me dejaras sacar mis cosas porque no querías dármela pónganse a pensar algo.csbslleris me hizo una reseña de peligrosa que me mantuvieran alejada del tequila..hacen meses y meses después estás nuevamente conmigo y no quiere pagar y te llamé a la policía ..me REPITIO SEÑORES PORQUE ALGO ES CIERTO EN TODA LA Basura QUE DIJO SOY BIEN Arrecha Y CULIONA ES MI TRABAJO PERO NO DOY CUCA SIN CONDON IDIOTA EN CULIAR SIN CONDON Y MENOS A UN VIEJO DE 70 AÑOS COMO TÚ!!! Loco DE MIERDA DESE SU PUESTO Y DEJA DE COMPORTATE COMO UN ADOLESCENTE PORQUE BIEN VIEJO QUE ERES TA CON TODOS LOS PELOS BLANCOS QUE TIENE HABLANDO MIERDA DE CUANTA MUJERES TE "COJES" CREANDO TE UNA VIDA DETRAS DE UNA PANTALLA VIEJO DE MIERDA COMPORTATE COMO UN HOMBRE QUE ESE PENE NOOOO SE TE PARA Que VAS A DECIR QUE ME CULIASTE SI NI Leche TE SALE ERES UN ANCIANO de 67 años si muy activo aferrado a la vida pero tú no funcionas que hablas tú que me CULIASTE por todos lados lastimosamente no puedo mostrar tu foto y aquí muchos me darían razón.poco hombre loco culiarme sin condón ???????????? respeto a la tercera edad pero a ti ni mierda a quien crees que perjudicas???tu eres quien te perjudica diciendo a los 4 vientos que follas sin condón prostitutas...yo perjudica? Porque si en LATINOAMÉRICA SE CULEA A LAS PUTAS CON CONDÓN miedo es que das tu con tus declaraciones

Este hombre que se expresa como de 30.años es un pobre señor de 67 años que se niega a morir que se crea un mundo en estos espacios y llamar la atención de chicos muy macho tu no? Hablando mierda ...
Si te llamé a la policía a tu hotel porque no querías pagarme porque te demostré amistad y creíste que era gratis NO LO ES Y MENOS A LOS LENGUA DE MARICAS COMO TU SI ME PUEDEN CULUSR POR DONDE SEA SOY PUTA DOY CULO CUCA TETA Y TODOOOO PERO VON CONFON

POSDATA
TU NO HECHAS LECHE A LOS ABUELOS LE SALE ES MIAO BOCON

É

Ébano la que todo hace

Invitado
Pido disculpas por los errores ortográficos....pero la molestia y las uñas no me dejaron bien ????no me molesta que se reseñe un mal servicio estafas y otras inrregularidades en los servicios
Pero chismes de personas falta de atención es un colmo me repites viejo loco cuando tú mismo pusiste en un post anterior haces mes
Consejos solo follen y ya nada de intimar a salir
Y tu saliste de nuevo conmigo me llevaste a tu hotel de nuevo después de advertir a todos que era peligrosa
Donde esta tu doble moral?
Hablas para atrás y adelante que dices de cierto entonces? Soy o no peligrosa pero me llamás ? Soy loca pero te atreves segunda vez?
Aclararé el alzheimer no te deja pensar?
Soy o no soy
Pero lo que si soy es UN POLVO DE LOCOS QUE ME GUSTA DIVERTIRME Y HACER BUEN MI TRABAJO

É

Ébano la que todo hace

Invitado
BBFS- bareback full service- in all holes if you want.
If she likes you, especially if ur 1st move is into CG- she will try to stick ur dick into her pussy uncovered.
I get tested alot and told/showed her my results. So I guess she just assumed that's what I wanted.
She also likes for you to come in her mouth.....will swallow.
Going uncovered is always a risk. Like I said, she's a full blown nympho.
Tu no tienes erección Will ????que dices? Tienes 67 años vienes a Latinoamérica a vivir tus últimos días ..a gastar la pensión ...de que hablas?tu no tienes una maldita erección lo único que haces es meter dedo y chupar cuca muy rico por cierto ????????????????ay Dios qué chistoso

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Ebano, what's up with the hostility bebe???? I actually gave you a good review. There is a lot more to this story. As the readers of this, yáll can see we have an issue between us. For those that are interested, believe what you want. For the doubters, take her out a few times and spend some time with her. Then report back and let us know. Hopefully you will have better luck with her than I did. Btw, her English is really good. Like I said, I enjoyed her (except for the drinking and whatever else) and sex was great. And for you Ebano, I got tested, so you're good to go.

É

Ébano la que todo hace

Invitado
Ebano, what's up with the hostility bebe???? I actually gave you a good review. There is a lot more to this story. As the readers of this, yáll can see we have an issue between us. For those that are interested, believe what you want. For the doubters, take her out a few times and spend some time with her. Then report back and let us know. Hopefully you will have better luck with her than I did. Btw, her English is really good. Like I said, I enjoyed her (except for the drinking and whatever else) and sex was great. And for you Ebano, I got tested, so you're good to go.
Te parece una buena reseña decir que pueden follar conmigo sin condón? Que pueden hecharne la leche donde sea?
Pues no lo es ..y si en dado caso hubiese sido así la intimidad que tengas con una mujer es eso íntimo no puedes decir ese tipo de comentarios SOY PROSTITUTA PENDEJO cabrón que loco eres en hacer una reseña así te perjudicas tu idiota tu bocón anciano de mierda el problema lo tienes tú cierra tu puta boca y aprende a ser hombre si en caso 70 años no lo aprendiste aprendelo LOS CO

É

Ébano la que todo hace

Invitado
Dangerous comments old man. What country are you from? I'll guess England?
entonces un hombre seree eso y no me llama porque dijo que me pueden hechar leche por todos lados a él le parece bueno una reseña donde dice en público que me follo sin condón loco asqueroso quisiera mostrar una foto de este veinteañero y vean quien es

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Bebe, you are missing the point of this forum. It is to make an objective and honest review of encounters with chicas. If you don't want it spoken about, then don't do it. And don't worry about business, I know several guys who will want to see you when they come to Medellin. You just have to stop with the craziness. My last word on the subject.