Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Valery 3122811586 por bandejaprepago

bandejaprepago

Parroquiano
Puntaje
She was cute, but gypped me my on the time a bit, so couldn't go for seconds, which is a bummer, cause I heard EE usually has girls that wouldn't do that. Also no oral natural, even though I asked for it on EE. Sex was so so. She kind of seemed mechanical, and not really into it. Also she is much darker than her photos, which isn't a deal for me, i like darker woman, but just so so you know.

IMG-20220917-WA0005.jpg

Token

Sommelier 🏅
Puntaje
She was cute, but gypped me my on the time a bit, so couldn't go for seconds, which is a bummer, cause I heard EE usually has girls that wouldn't do that. Also no oral natural, even though I asked for it on EE. Sex was so so. She kind of seemed mechanical, and not really into it. Also she is much darker than her photos, which isn't a deal for me, i like darker woman, but just so so you know.

Ver el archivo adjunto 16815
What's wrong my friend, thanks for the warning

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje

Ver el archivo adjunto 16815
Solid review thank you. I read basically the same thing on the Spanish speaking side but wasn't sure. Both to service and skin tone. She is now a definite pass for me so thank you.

The skin tone thing isn't a deal breaker for me either but it is an indication of deceit so it adds to the scam factor for me.

It seems that the reviews of EE are 50/50. Half of the girls are solid while the other half phone it in.

Mr.Hoes

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Ngl, in EE are quite a few good services, like Fernanda or Mia, I think both put so much effort to please the customers that it is excellent and fulfilling, I recommend you try Fernanda or Mia, Valentine too, for the next time try to research before taking any service.

bandejaprepago

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Ngl, in EE are quite a few good services, like Fernanda or Mia, I think both put so much effort to please the customers that it is excellent and fulfilling, I recommend you try Fernanda or Mia, Valentine too, for the next time try to research before taking any service.
Thank you for the feedback. Yah I have heard great things about Fernanda, and good to know about the other two.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Devora seems to have some good reviews too (also reviewed under "Debora"). May be worth a shot though It does seem like Fernanda & Mia are the favorites.

I got a message about a positive review about Isabel too (if you like big girls).

bandejaprepago

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Devora seems to have some good reviews too (also reviewed under "Debora"). May be worth a shot though It does seem like Fernanda & Mia are the favorites.

I got a message about a positive review about Isabel too (if you like big girls).
Okay sweet! Appreciate that man. And for your first comment, you are absolutely right. I am new to this, and my friend told me about that place. We hung out after and he told me about this site to find out about girls first. It's a learning process lol.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Okay sweet! Appreciate that man. And for your first comment, you are absolutely right. I am new to this, and my friend told me about that place. We hung out after and he told me about this site to find out about girls first. It's a learning process lol.
Haha, your friend sounds like a good dude. As to this site, I randomly stumbled upon on this site while googling phone numbers randomly to see if there was a place that people were verifying girls like the do in the here in the U.S.

And I've been doing this since 2007ish but Colombia/Medellín/this site are all relatively new for me so I'm learning every day too. I try to consolidate what I've learned and help as much as I can because I learn a lot from every single person here.