Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Visiting and open to meeting up por Connoisseur

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi guys. I’m visiting in early March for more than a week. I’ll be staying in the Poblado/Provenza area. If anyone wants a partner to hit the bars or strip clubs I’m open. Just send a message.

P

Purple Haze

Invitado
Hey man, hope you have a great time here in Medellín, I don't really recommend the girls from bars or strip clubs, some are hot but with a "Diva" attitude, very restrictive with what you can do to them, and a lot of times are more expensive compared to girls with their own apartments or "Casas" like "Ellas Erotic" or "Zandaly". Try to go with girls that have good reviews from this forum, or experience places like "La piscina SW" a swinger bar that has gang bangs on tuesdays normally.

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hey man, hope you have a great time here in Medellín, I don't really recommend the girls from bars or strip clubs, some are hot but with a "Diva" attitude, very restrictive with what you can do to them, and a lot of times are more expensive compared to girls with their own apartments or "Casas" like "Ellas Erotic" or "Zandaly". Try to go with girls that have good reviews from this forum, or experience places like "La piscina SW" a swinger bar that has gang bangs on tuesdays normally.
Tell me me about La Piscina. 😎

P

Purple Haze

Invitado
This is their twitter page, they publish there the events of the week, gang bangs are generally tuesdays or thursdays, this is the only event you can go alone, the other days you need to be with a girl or as a threeway (MWM) because it's for couple exchange purposes.

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
This is their twitter page, they publish there the events of the week, gang bangs are generally tuesdays or thursdays, this is the only event you can go alone, the other days you need to be with a girl or as a threeway (MWM) because it's for couple exchange purposes.
thanks for the info