Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Who are the top girls? Incall or Brothel por Nymonger

Nymonger

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I wanted to check out some girls when i visit, who are the most popular ones?

Zandaly: which girls?
Ellas Eroticas: which girls?

Tiffany, caro, vanessa, tatiana, conny? any recommendation would help, also how would i pay advances as a foreigner?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Caro is going to retire soon so get her while you can. Tiffany, Vanessa, Tatiana and Conny all seem to have great reviews.

Generally, it is a great sign is when a girl worked at a spa and went independent. She could only do this if she had the demand. Tiffany did that. So did Thalia (more recently)

This list is a little older but is a good start too: https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/bbbj-tdl-lista-de-chicas-que-hacen-oral-natural.10508/
Even if you don't care about BBBJ, the 4 & 5 star girls are a great start.

NEVER pay in advance. Locals don't do this and foreigners definitely should not either. 99% of advance pays are a scam.

Of the girls below, remember that many of them switch around so some of these girls may be gone by now. NOTE: I haven't tried any of them and even if I had, YMMV but most of them have been mentioned here multiple times and mostly by people with some credibility:

Zandaly: Dulce, Yisell, Andrea, Mia, Charlote, Daniela

Ellas: Salome, Lucia, Luisa, Carolina, Alejandra, Isabel

REMEMBER: Contact them early. Both before your trip, and around 9-10am on the day of. In demand girls can be hard to reach. Especially because they know that your foreign number is more likely to be a one-time thing.

Nymonger

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Caro is going to retire soon so get her while you can. Tiffany, Vanessa, Tatiana and Conny all seem to have great reviews.

Generally, it is a great sign is when a girl worked at a spa and went independent. She could only do this if she had the demand. Tiffany did that. So did Thalia (more recently)

This list is a little older but is a good start too: https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/bbbj-tdl-lista-de-chicas-que-hacen-oral-natural.10508/
Even if you don't care about BBBJ, the 4 & 5 star girls are a great start.

NEVER pay in advance. Locals don't do this and foreigners definitely should not either. 99% of advance pays are a scam.

Of the girls below, remember that many of them switch around so some of these girls may be gone by now. NOTE: I haven't tried any of them and even if I had, YMMV but most of them have been mentioned here multiple times and mostly by people with some credibility:

Zandaly: Dulce, Yisell, Andrea, Mia, Charlote, Daniela

Ellas: Salome, Lucia, Luisa, Carolina, Alejandra, Isabel

REMEMBER: Contact them early. Both before your trip, and around 9-10am on the day of. In demand girls can be hard to reach. Especially because they know that your foreign number is more likely to be a one-time thing.
You're the GOAT!