Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Agencies ErosPremium, Prepagos69, La Celestina ? por LocoHuman80

LocoHuman80

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Any info on the girsls from the agencies ErosPremium, Prepagos69 or La Celestina, they all seem to have nice girls but can’t find any reviews

Última edición:

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Yes, basically the same problem that most of us have had.

---

La Celestina and Eros Premium seem to have higher prices but as you noted, not enough people on this board have reviewed their services to really get a good idea of their value. I'm only guessing about EP because most girls don't list their prices, but the few that do charge a lot so I assume the rest do as well.

Do they bait/switch? Bad service? I haven't been able to get a solid answer. I know La Celestina is reviewed on the DonColombia forum, but it doesn't seem that much, and when they do get reviewed, it is mostly for Bogotá. Legit agency? Probably, but any one girl can be a horrible waste of money.

Part of the problem is with any group of girls, the experience will vary so we are flying blind. Some people have said they they think the girls are the exact same as the other girls reviewed here and simply charge more. A lot more in some cases.

Other ones I've wondered about but nobody here seems to really try:

---

Prepagos69 isn't really an agency. More of a listing site like Mileroticos, photoprepagos, masajistaspaisas, etc. If you look closely you actually see a few ads for listings that for actual agencies on there (angeles spa, eros spa, etc.). The other listings are for girls who put ads on multiple sites. I'm not sure if there are any girls who ONLY advertise there.

Sometimes it is obvious like this:

Other times it is an ad for a single girl who works for an agency or at a spa. A lot of the girls cross post on masajistaspaisas and the other sites.

ST3VE

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Been gettin' services just since 2020, but I've been doing my homework I can tell you beauty or prices are not synonyms of a good experience here in Colombia. In fact, it may be just the opposite; the higher they charge or the hotter they look -that's subjective-, the more disappointed you may end up. In my experience, best chances of endin'up surprised and with a big smile on your face is going to a place like New Life where they iintroduce all the girls available to you and you know exactly what you're gettin' for a joke amount of money. On the other hand, I prefer banging 3 to 5 girls I like and I know are gonna fvck me well for the prize of one from whom you may or may not get what tou expect.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Been gettin' services just since 2020, but I've been doing my homework I can tell you beauty or prices are not synonyms of a good experience here in Colombia. In fact, it may be just the opposite; the higher they charge or the hotter they look -that's subjective-, the more disappointed you may end up. In my experience, best chances of endin'up surprised and with a big smile on your face is going to a place like New Life where they iintroduce all the girls available to you and you know exactly what you're gettin' for a joke amount of money. On the other hand, I prefer banging 3 to 5 girls I like and I know are gonna fvck me well for the prize of one from whom you may or may not get what tou expect.
Very well said!

Looks are definitely subjective. And charging more definitely doesn't equal better service. Service is subjective too though. Less than looks, but still a bit. That is why a girl who has a TON of positive reviews is probably a safer bet here.

But I don't think charging more means worse service either. I know a lot of people that feel that way and I'm not saying that is not true for them and their own experience.

For me personally I'd say that in general, I had a better time at the high end than with the lower priced girls. HOWEVER, I'll also be the first to say that it was NOT because I paid more. It was just how it worked out. I don't think price had anything to do with it.

I was able to get a read on each of the higher priced girls and took a chance and their service was solid. I'll concede that there were probably a ton of dead lays at La Isla but I was able to take my time feeling them out and asking questions before I went back with the one I chose. Basically similar to what you recommend. It cost more, but I also had more time to get a feel for her attitude. Any girl can pretend to be fun during her intro as I learned the hard way ????.

Also, when I pay $320k cop, the extra effort talking to them is worth it to me in general. Call it $350k because I'm willing to buy a drink for her to to talk to her longer if she seems fun and I have a good feeling about her based on attitude. Not a guarantee but a good start.

--

If everything else is equal, then we all definitely want to spend the least amount to try out as many as possible. But if I need to spend an extra $200 usd to try 4 to 5 hotter girls ($40-50 usd per girl) then I will do it. I know it seems like a waste to most but totally worth it to me. Again, this is my personal opinion so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for others.

Perhaps I'm coming with my gringo mentality as the range in the U.S. can be $100-1k+ usd for a range of standard services. In Colombia the range is $10-100 usd for standard services. Part of the reason I personally like Colombia is because I can roll the dice for much less.

Like you, I think the idea of 3-5 solid girls in a rotation would be awesome. Though, my caveat is that I still love some variety so I would probably have 3 max and leave room to constantly hunt for new ones. And if mine cost a few bucks more per visit I'm okay with that. Provided the actually value is there.

--

In the end, I think your advice is probably best for most.

The key is to sample efficiently because only we know what we like. We can control the efficiency by keeping the cost relatively low, and also by coming here and looking at reviews to lower the risk of each new girl. Another way is going to places where you have some chance to size the girls up before you hand over the $.

Última edición:

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Well said prespsupport.
In my experiences, I like to use mileroticos/prepaid69 to start my search. Even though these fotos can be photoshopped, it gives me a good general idea of the chica. I look first at the verified/experiences-reviews/videos/services/cost offered on there. Then I use this forum for research. There is also a forum called eccie worldwide that can be helpful.
I haven’t gone to houses/spas or clubs or dealt with the chicas up/down Calle 10 area. I like to have the chica come to me as I know I’m in a clean/comfortable and safe environment. I pay a little more for time/services but for me it’s worth it. So far has worked out pretty good.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Agree with you on beauty and prices. The best experiences I’ve had over there (Eva, Emily) was among the cheapest and hottest; meanwhile the ones I’ve paid extra for were some of the worst. There were exceptions to this e.g., Dani who charged more and provided exceptional service, but price alone really means nothing. I’ve also had hot girls strike out , and other cute but less attractive girls that were far more fun than the stunners.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Well said prespsupport.
In my experiences, I like to use mileroticos/prepaid69 to start my search. Even though these fotos can be photoshopped, it gives me a good general idea of the chica. I look first at the verified/experiences-reviews/videos/services/cost offered on there. Then I use this forum for research. There is also a forum called eccie worldwide that can be helpful.
I haven’t gone to houses/spas or clubs or dealt with the chicas up/down Calle 10 area. I like to have the chica come to me as I know I’m in a clean/comfortable and safe environment. I pay a little more for time/services but for me it’s worth it. So far has worked out pretty good.
Solid...and thanks for the tip on eccie worldwide. This is the first I've ever heard of it.

R

RickR

Invitado
Thank you all for the info already posted here. I’m not new to Medellin or Colombia but I am new to this experience in Colombia. I don’t speak Spanish very well and was wondering if anyone had any tips or know certain agencies/establishments that would be safer for someone like me (non-Spanish speaker)? Thank you so much!

ST3VE

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Thank you all for the info already posted here. I’m not new to Medellin or Colombia but I am new to this experience in Colombia. I don’t speak Spanish very well and was wondering if anyone had any tips or know certain agencies/establishments that would be safer for someone like me (non-Spanish speaker)? Thank you so much!
I like new life a lot and every time I go there are a lot of foreigners -not only Americans, by the way- and the manager speaks enough English to help you out ;)

R

RickR

Invitado
I like new life a lot and every time I go there are a lot of foreigners -not only Americans, by the way- and the manager speaks enough English to help you out ;)
Awesome! Thank you for that! I had a rough breakup recently and I’m looking to cut loose a little. But don’t need anymore stress so I’d rather stick with less risky locations where others have had good experiences ????. I think I’m staying in Tesoro so like a 30 min taxi ride? I hope to check it out next month. Thanks again!

R

RickR

Invitado
Hi gentleman - quick question: If I’m thinking about bringing a young lady back to my hotel (a lady from an “agency” likely), will the hotel staff give me or her a difficult time getting past the front desk? I know in Colombian hotels they take everyone’s ID info usually. But wasn’t sure what they do with these ladies. Any insight? Thank you!

TriGGo

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi gentleman - quick question: If I’m thinking about bringing a young lady back to my hotel (a lady from an “agency” likely), will the hotel staff give me or her a difficult time getting past the front desk? I know in Colombian hotels they take everyone’s ID info usually. But wasn’t sure what they do with these ladies. Any insight? Thank

First make sure to book your hotel room for two guests… that way you’ll avoid an extra charge for bringing someone in during your stay. Regarding your question, they for sure will ask the girl for ID on the front desk… usually it’s only a matter of getting her registered and she’s good to go your way.

R

RickR

Invitado
First make sure to book your hotel room for two guests… that way you’ll avoid an extra charge for bringing someone in during your stay. Regarding your question, they for sure will ask the girl for ID on the front desk… usually it’s only a matter of getting her registered and she’s good to go your way.
Makes sense. Thank you so much! (if you couldn’t tell, I’m not very experienced or good at being single haha)

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Spot on.

To add to this, make sure it is a hotel that will allow girls in the first place. Booking a room for two people is a must, but there are hotels that don't want prepagos at all.

Even if you do get away with adding a 'guest' to your room they will either give you a hard time, or not allow any new 'guests' since you already have your one guest added to the room.

The best thing to do is check the recent Q&As for the hotel on Booking.com as almost every hotel listing has a person who has already asked this question. Some of us are more bold than others hahaha.

Some of the people here can also give you a list. And some agencies will tell you recommended hotels. Basically places that they know allow girls because they already send girls there.

R

RickR

Invitado
Excellent advice. Thank you!

Soooo a lot of hotels were sold out in the neighborhoods I’m working in so I had to get an Airbnb. I didn’t see anything specific about “guests’ other than a note saying no more than 4 people allowed in the room. Hoping this won’t be an issue there.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Excellent advice. Thank you!

Soooo a lot of hotels were sold out in the neighborhoods I’m working in so I had to get an Airbnb. I didn’t see anything specific about “guests’ other than a note saying no more than 4 people allowed in the room. Hoping this won’t be an issue there.
I've seen some AirBnB listings that call prepagos out specifically and don't allow it, etc. If they say no more than 4 guests I'd think you would be good. Meaning don't throw parties (an actual problem), but a girl or two is fine.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I’ve also seen a few Airbnb specifically state that Prepagos were not allowed. Many mention it in the house rules section. The two I’ve stayed both had security who registered the girls. The last I stayed at would not let the girl leave until I gave them the ok.

R

RickR

Invitado
Thank you all for the advice and knowledge! I just got in and will see what happens tomorrow. ;)

R

RickR

Invitado
One more question ????… i found several prepagos that have their own “discreet place” or apartment. Some are very close to where I am now in laureles. Have you all done that? Go to them as opposed to having them come to you? I imagine there’s pros and cons to both.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
One more question ????… i found several prepagos that have their own “discreet place” or apartment. Some are very close to where I am now in laureles. Have you all done that? Go to them as opposed to having them come to you? I imagine there’s pros and cons to both.
I've done it along with most of the guys here. That is usually the default. Not a comprehensive list but:

Their Place Pro
-cheaper
-much more likely to fit you into their schedule if they are busy (most top girls are busy of course)...they just need to find one hour instead of 2.5-3

Their Place Con
-you have to travel
-you might not know the area
-you might arrive and they don't answer (not common but it happens)

Your Place Pro
-easier
-safer if you have a doorman checking on them/ID/double-checking on you before he lets them leave, etc.
-can still be shady, she likely won't drug you with security precautions but she might still have sticky fingers

Your Place Con
-$
-some of them will say they are one the way but never show...they will dick you around instead of you doing the dicking.

You can mitigate many of the cons by using girls who are well reviewed here

---

In the U.S. the cost to get them to come to your place is 20-30% higher on average from what I've seen. But in Medellín it is 2-3x as much. No joke. Between the lost time for more appointments and traffic/travel hassle, they have to make it worth their effort.

Now if a girl is $20 then paying $50 is not a big deal for many us. I did it once because it saved me about a total of an hour travel time and I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do. The extra $30 was worth it so I could fit more into my day. That being said, with a little planning you don't need to do this every time.

As far as Laureles in-call goes: A ton of the top reviewed girls not only have their own place, but they are in Laureles.

In the end, it is like most things, you are balancing convenience and price. Safety, etc. can be mitigated with using common sense and sticking mostly to well reviewed girls.