Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Agencies ErosPremium, Prepagos69, La Celestina ? por LocoHuman80

R

RickR

Invitado
Thank for all the detailed info. Makes sense and I think it’s just easier to go to them if needed.

I went to New Life today… forget Disney… this might be my happiest place in the world! ???? Great experience and will definitely be back. Tried to walk over there but it’s was 54 minutes total and hot. So got a Uber when I got to the bridge. I was nervous as hell at first as I haven’t done this before (had many massages in the states but this is different level for me). And when all the girls came out to introduce themselves that felt crazy! All beautiful women in their own way. How do you possible pick?? Haha. But it all worked out really well.

Thank you guys so much for helping this old newb :)

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Thank for all the detailed info. Makes sense and I think it’s just easier to go to them if needed.

I went to New Life today… forget Disney… this might be my happiest place in the world! ???? Great experience and will definitely be back. Tried to walk over there but it’s was 54 minutes total and hot. So got a Uber when I got to the bridge. I was nervous as hell at first as I haven’t done this before (had many massages in the states but this is different level for me). And when all the girls came out to introduce themselves that felt crazy! All beautiful women in their own way. How do you possible pick?? Haha. But it all worked out really well.

Thank you guys so much for helping this old newb :)
And thank you for reporting back! We love hearing positive trip reports.

But if you ever have a shitty experience, share that too. Especially with the non-brothel/casa girls because you will save a lot of the guys on this forum a lot of time.

R

RickR

Invitado
And thank you for reporting back! We love hearing positive trip reports.

But if you ever have a shitty experience, share that too. Especially with the non-brothel/casa girls because you will save a lot of the guys on this forum a lot of time.
For sure! ????????