Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Alaia 3206166441 massage in Laurales por DaveStarl

DaveStarl

Parroquiano
Puntaje

"Soy Alaia una nena de 19 años, 4 to semestre de Masoterapia en uno de los mejores centros de belleza de antioquia, Soy paisa, tal cual como me ves en mis fotos, aqui no hay engaños, yo misma te abro en mi spa."

Thought to give this chick a try as she is in her 4th semester of massage therapy.

Huge surprise to no-one, its all Bullshit.

I'm out 130k I could have spent better elsewhere.

Paid for the hour. Got a 15 minute massage which wasn't bad. After the flip it was 5 minutes of body to body ("don't touch meeeee!") then another 15 minutes of bad handjob. Jackhammer. Even worse she spent half the handjob on her phone i think watching tiktok. Terrible attitude. Too bad cuz she was hot, but I guess that's how it goes.

If it was 55k I wouldn't care so much but at 130k, this has to be the worst rip off in Medellin. In and out in less than 45 minutes as well. Also some weird "wait here while I check if you can leave" BS.

They've got maybe 5-6 rooms there w other masseuses. So if you get a location at Calle 36 # 66a 63, probably best to avoid.

2/10. Value 0/10.

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje

"Soy Alaia una nena de 19 años, 4 to semestre de Masoterapia en uno de los mejores centros de belleza de antioquia, Soy paisa, tal cual como me ves en mis fotos, aqui no hay engaños, yo misma te abro en mi spa."

Thought to give this chick a try as she is in her 4th semester of massage therapy.

Paid for the hour. Got a 15 minute massage which wasn't bad. After the flip it was 5 minutes of body to body ("don't touch meeeee!") then another 15 minutes of bad handjob. Jackhammer. Even worse she spent half the handjob on her phone i think watching tiktok. Terrible attitude. Too bad cuz she was hot, but I guess that's how it goes.

If it was 55k I wouldn't care so much but at 130k, this has to be the worst rip off in Medellin. In and out in less than 45 minutes as well. Also some weird "wait here while I check if you can leave" BS.

They've got maybe 5-6 rooms there w other masseuses. So if you get a location at Calle 36 # 66a 63, probably best to avoid.

2/10. Value 0/10.

It seems you like massages. Have you been with other therapists here in Medellín, would you recommend us a few or one or two that you liked and gave you a good service?

Thank you.

DaveStarl

Parroquiano
Puntaje
It seems you like massages. Have you been with other therapists here in Medellín, would you recommend us a few or one or two that you liked and gave you a good service?

Thank you.
I am always on the hunt for the magic duo of a great massage and a great happy ending. I think its quite hard to find.

Some/most girls at the 50-80K casas do a fairly relaxing rubdown but nothing special. The lazy ones of course are lazy and are good for nothing. I don't expect a great massage from these places. But when some of these girls go out of their way to advertise their massage skill, and then its awful, I feel the need to report.

There's a gal in Bucaramanga that does a spectacular massage combo but I've yet to find one here.

There is (not sure if its still there) a massage place in CC Monterrey that I've had a pretty good massage at, and a decent happy ending.

G

Goose escobero

Invitado
Zafiro o perla in bendito. Cristal Is a good choice to.

G

Goose escobero

Invitado
Could you tell us about them, specially Cristal?
Cristal, 19 years old, it’s a gorgeous girl, the photos look very simple, but when you met with her OMG, she is like Sara Orrego.
Massage it’s normal because it’s only 6 months experience, but when you enter in confidence it’s a mad, if you ask for the best, the top it’s zafiro.
The top it’s in order
Zafiro
Cristal

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje

2/10. Value 0/10.
Yikes. Sounds awful. I’d love to find a good spa as well. Hoping to try a couple I found online. If they turn out to be any good I’ll share, but think most are just looking for good lays not a good erotic massage as you don’t see much chatter about these types of places. The spas discussed here are brothels.

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Cristal, 19 years old, it’s a gorgeous girl, the photos look very simple, but when you met with her OMG, she is like Sara Orrego.
Massage it’s normal because it’s only 6 months experience, but when you enter in confidence it’s a mad, if you ask for the best, the top it’s zafiro.
The top it’s in order
Zafiro
Cristal
Hi. Do you have a link or a number for Cristal?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Sounds like the house with white bars in front in Laureles. If you go to an inn call in Laureles and the place is on a side street with White bars in front you will get ripped off.

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
The top it’s in order
Zafiro
Cristal
Is this by chance the same Cristal?

G

Goose escobero

Invitado
Is this by chance the same Cristal?

No man, the girl that you’re mentioned it’s a Scort,
Check these links
Click on the profile with Same phone number and show all girls

Connoisseur