Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Any ideas how to set up a party? por Nymonger

Nymonger

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I have my friend bachelor trip end of this month, it will be 8 guys and we wanted some girls to chill with us and do more, and a pool. party. Any reccomendations?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I have my friend bachelor trip end of this month, it will be 8 guys and we wanted some girls to chill with us and do more, and a pool. party. Any reccomendations?
Do not wanna use concierge service
I have a buddy who does this when he visits places. Usually it is somewhere he has already been. Usually he goes to Cartagena.

He contacts a few girls he already knows. In your case it would be reviewed girls. They right girls usually have a roster of girls who they can bring along. Ask them for pics too.

Reach out to a few. The best ones will probably have done this before. Ask them if they can recruit other girls. Let them know your plans and ask their pricing.

If they seem on the fence just move on to another girl. The ones that get it are happy to do this because they will make a % of the fee to the other girls. Some of the girls who are not interested will still recommend you to their friends who are interested.