Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Best Girls for Outcall in Medellin? por Nymonger

Nymonger

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I wanted to know which girls are the best to bring over? Need safety, good price point, and amazing service, looked at reviews but mostly all are incalls. Ill be staying near el poblado

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Is this your first trip? Amazing service is very subjective. If you want reliable, on time and a cute thin girl, and fair price message +57 320-736-6984. Offer her 200, and expect to agree on 250 plus a meal. This is for a couple hours. If you want her to stay overnight expect around 400. She plays the money games below via text (a lot) but I vouch for her on safety and reliability.

Not sure how new you are, so I’ll assume you are new. All girls in Medellin who will meet us English speakers play games. They all need a new cell phone, they all are going without food, they all need money for (insert reason here). They all want a relationship, which means, pay me to talk to you. They are always late, hence the reason I recommend the girl above who is always on time. Advise - message them the day before you want to meet, no earlier. Of course, treat them with respect, like we should any girl, but don’t try to be best friends, it will punish you later.

TonyB

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Is this your first trip? Amazing service is very subjective. If you want reliable, on time and a cute thin girl, and fair price message +57 320-736-6984. Offer her 200, and expect to agree on 250 plus a meal. This is for a couple hours. If you want her to stay overnight expect around 400. She plays the money games below via text (a lot) but I vouch for her on safety and reliability.

Not sure how new you are, so I’ll assume you are new. All girls in Medellin who will meet us English speakers play games. They all need a new cell phone, they all are going without food, they all need money for (insert reason here). They all want a relationship, which means, pay me to talk to you. They are always late, hence the reason I recommend the girl above who is always on time. Advise - message them the day before you want to meet, no earlier. Of course, treat them with respect, like we should any girl, but don’t try to be best friends, it will punish you later.
Hey dude. I'm also looking for a solid outcall girl who's not too expensive. Can you please describe her? What's her name? If you can let us know who she looks like that's probably easier. Thanks

lokito

Parroquiano
Puntaje

Who do we say recommended her?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Who do we say recommended her?
Just tell her that you asked a friend for recommendations on a girl and they had heard good things about you on a WhatsApp group but you don’t know the person. I want to keep my persona private for obvious reasons.

Nymonger

Parroquiano
Puntaje

It is my first time, I will definitely check her out. whats her profile? 200-250 for how many hours? Do you have any other recommendations maybe some that are famous on here and are good price ?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
It is my first time, I will definitely check her out. whats her profile? 200-250 for how many hours? Do you have any other recommendations maybe some that are famous on here and are good price ?
She is a semi-pro, one of the girls you find scouring Facebook tinder etc.

I’ve stopped meeting the professional girls with profiles online and almost exclusively meet girls from Tinder, Bumble, or similar girls recommended to me by friends. These girls will do anything from a couple hours for 200-300 to spending the entire day and night with you for 300-400 plus meals and the occasional gift. Example, took one girl to Cartagena with me for a couple nights, gave her 200 a day as a gift and paid for all expenses and bought her some clothes at the mall. She was very happy with the arrangement, and continues to write me every day between trips.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
When will you be there? I’ll be back January24-29 with some friends I’ve met on here and other places.

What kind of girl who you want? I know a couple petit girls I can give you IG profiles, privately of course.

Since it is your first time, I cannot empathise enough. If you meet girls you are going to eventually hear a million sob stories about how bad their life is because they don’t have food, a phone; can’t pay for a funeral, can’t afford tuition; they got robbed as they were on the way to pay their rent. If they know you are new to the area, you are prime target for the ones who “only talk to you” and they love you, but you need to “support them”.

Rarely will they ask for money. Instead you’ll ask how they are, they’ll say they are sad, you ask why “because my moms in the hospital and I can’t afford the bill so they won’t treat her” or “my friends are going to a concert but I don’t have money to go with them”. The worst thing you can ever do other than send money, is saying anything other than, I hope things get better for you. Anything else will result in a huge fight. Eventually if they play those games, they may well ghost you anyway. I tell you this because those of us who’ve been here a few times have all gone through this at one other or another, some have lost hundreds or thousands of dollars chasing girls who had a real boyfriend in the barrio who knew about the gringo and also lives off his support.

Nymonger

Parroquiano
Puntaje
When will you be there? I’ll be back January24-29 with some friends I’ve met on here and other places.

What kind of girl who you want? I know a couple petit girls I can give you IG profiles, privately of course.

Since it is your first time, I cannot empathise enough. If you meet girls you are going to eventually hear a million sob stories about how bad their life is because they don’t have food, a phone; can’t pay for a funeral, can’t afford tuition; they got robbed as they were on the way to pay their rent. If they know you are new to the area, you are prime target for the ones who “only talk to you” and they love you, but you need to “support them”.

Rarely will they ask for money. Instead you’ll ask how they are, they’ll say they are sad, you ask why “because my moms in the hospital and I can’t afford the bill so they won’t treat her” or “my friends are going to a concert but I don’t have money to go with them”. The worst thing you can ever do other than send money, is saying anything other than, I hope things get better for you. Anything else will result in a huge fight. Eventually if they play those games, they may well ghost you anyway. I tell you this because those of us who’ve been here a few times have all gone through this at one other or another, some have lost hundreds or thousands of dollars chasing girls who had a real boyfriend in the barrio who knew about the gringo and also lives off his support.
Ill be there in February with a friend or 2, was planning on hitting spas, some girls from the forum, and maybe street girls. Im going to come. back again later in summer to get a better feel since this will be a short trip. I'm down to link once im back again so I can explore more with people from here. Send me some ig's., i like them all, curvy, petite, submissive, lots of GFE

zigma99

Parroquiano
Puntaje

I’ve stopped meeting the professional girls with profiles online and almost exclusively meet girls from Tinder, Bumble, or similar girls recommended to me by friends. These girls will do anything from a couple hours for 200-300 to spending the entire day and night with you for 300-400 plus meals and the occasional gift. Example, took one girl to Cartagena with me for a couple nights, gave her 200 a day as a gift and paid for all expenses and bought her some clothes at the mall. She was very happy with the arrangement, and continues to write me every day between trips.
Hi.....I am visiting later this week and have not been able to find firls on facebook.. How do I find them?

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Open up a Facebook account using Medellin as your home town. Find a popular girl and add her, then go through her friends list adding girls you like. Do the same with her friends. After 4-5 days you’ll be getting friends requests every day. Here is a girl to start you off with: https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100042259386843
How do you get past them asking for you to upload a selfie? Everytime I try to open a new account with a legit photo they deny it.

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje

I just read this. Man I need to take lessons from you haha. Im going to be here awhile so I need to start doing social media. I wouldn't mind paying 300-400 for spending the entire day/night with me plus expenses paid. Quality time with a hot woman/doing fun things, can't beat that with no strings attached. Of course I'd rather not pay to spend time with me outside of sex; but I know I would enjoy it on occasion.

fnuse

Parroquiano
Puntaje