Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

BLANQUITA PELINEGRA VOLUPTUOSA ELEGANTE CON GANAS DE MUCHO SEXO - 3218558590 por Grime

Grime

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I was in cali so late at night, but I was looking forward to having hard sex with a milf, so I took around thirty minutes to concrete something nearby. Then, I got to the place she sent me, and I must admit she is the same as the pictures. I directly went to the bedroom and I paid for half an hour. Then, I asked her for additional services and I paid extra for anal sex. The prices were the regular ones in Cali, so we undressed and she started to suck my dick with a condom. Nothing special and for a short time. Seconds later, I started with doggy-style for a couple minutes and I kept going with missionary, one of my favorite cause I can appreciate her boobs, but she didn't let me touch them since she was operated and her breasts hurt apparently 🤨. I nodded without judgment and I she suggested for me to have anal sex since time was running out... I accepted, but expecting to have different positions and she only let me one (rear entry),because it was painful for her apparently 🤨. Despite the above, the anal sex was very tight and I felt it so delightful that I wanted to cum fast. Even so I stayed right there until my time was up, and I noticed that she stopped me immediately and didn't even give me one minute to cum 😑. To conclude this post, she has a beautiful body for her age and her face looks a little older in person. She doesn't move a lot and gets tired fastly, so I had to do the heavy lifting while she was using her phone from times to times 😑.

images.jpeg 5b7c6f0328be6cc3bce805ea04a35375.jpg Screenshot_20240316_131758_Opera.jpg