Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Coming to Medellin, looking for partner por johndoecolombia2023

johndoecolombia2023

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello, coming to medellin on Jan 14.... don't speak Spanish. Looking for company with anyone who speaks English to hang out with and enjoy the hobby...lol.

great forum for new members. Thanks for sharing

El culicagado

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I'm free on the Friday night around the Poblados's Park text me here and we can go to have some beers

Última edición:

kyle

Parroquiano
Puntaje
will be in Medellin Feb Weekend (02/08-02/10), if anyone want to meet, chat, hangout together ?
PM me--- lets meet more fun and safer that way.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I'll be in MDE from Feb 7 to Feb 16.
Feb 11 = La Solar music festival. Went last year and it was AWESOME! Will be there with one of my regular MDE girlfriends.
Feb 16 = Superbowl! Planning on watching the same at Hooters or somewhere around Lleras/Provenza. I can count on some places there having the game on.
If anyone wants to chill hit me up. I speak fluent Spanish. Plan to spend time at the downtown strip clubs evenings after work during the week as I hav an Airbnb downtown.

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Feb 11 = La Solar music festival. Went last year and it was AWESOME! Will be there with one of my regular MDE girlfriends.
Feb 16 = Superbowl! Planning on watching the same at Hooters or somewhere around Lleras/Provenza. I can count on some places there having the game on.
If anyone wants to chill hit me up. I speak fluent Spanish. Plan to spend time at the downtown strip clubs evenings after work during the week as I hav an Airbnb downtown.
Going in early March. Otherwise would be happy to connect.

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I might hit you for that week. I gonna work until 4-5pm during the week, then was thinking about hobby gym (you know what I mean) but I'm down to hit that strip club. I only been once, La Isla, like back in 2016 cuz it was like whatever. I will tell my girl that I got business meet up so I gonna be busy that day. I gonna be staying around La 33 / La 70 area. I do speak fluent Spanish, so we are good. You going solo or with friends?